Spandex

panama992: Did you ever wear spandex shorts in public with nothing over them?

I lived in Beacon Hill (Boston) for a summer and one day I was feeling quite the exhibitionist and decided to go jogging with a t-shirt that hung a little below my waist and black spandex shorts. Mr. Happy was hanging down the leg as it was quite a humid evening, everything was hangin' pretty low. I left my building and I was walking along the sidewalk when I noticed a guy and some college co-ed walking up the hill; they were not together. I suddenly became a little bit shy as I did not normally do this sort of thing and felt a little uncomfortable because there was very little left to the imagination. It appeared that the two of them were going to round the corner and approach me head-on along the sidewalk so I decided to vear off between the parked cars and walk along the street. Well, the guy continued on the sidewalk but the girl changed her course and started approaching me on the street. I focused my eyes elsewhere until I was a just a few seconds away from her and and noticed her fully concentrated gaze on my package. Her big brown eyes were completely fixated; she did not even try to hide it. I felt like I was totally being sized-up. I practically had to sidestep her to avoid her from walking into me. Needless to say, it was a hot day, my unit was mostly hard, my balls were hanging low down my leg and the spandex was saran-wrap tight; I am sure she could have described the episode afterwards in glorious detail.

Nothing happened with the girl but this got me so worked up that I could not longer go for a jog in my current condition so I went back home, changed clothes and went to my girlfriends in next door Charles River Park. She never knew what hit her.

Has anyone else worn spandex in public?

Reactions: Adventuretime333

two_fister: I don't know if there's ever a reason to wear spandex in public.

chipster: I just got a "jammer" swim suit. It's a Lycra/spandex knee-length short like cycling shorts. I had been wearing the only trunks I had, surfer boardshorts, in the pool. But they are loose fitting and get looser when wet. Diving or swimming laps, I've nearly lost them on occassion. Also, when I exit the pool they sag and cling, showing more than I'd like to. So I got these jammers. I was hesitant at first to wear them to the pool (shared pool at my condominium). But they actually support and conceal better than the standard trunks. They are, after all, designed to eliminate lumbs and bumps for faster swimming. I haven't gotten any stares so I'm getting comfortable with them. Generally I'm opposed to spandex in public, but maybe it has its place in specific functions.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=two_fister link=board=clothing;num=1034640732;start=0#1 date=10/15/02 at 13:46:20]I don't know if there's ever a reason to wear spandex in public.[/quote]

Well, if you're a superhero...I can see it now: Harder than the Hope Diamond, more powerful than a locomotive, longer than tall buildings with a single erection. Up in the sky! It's a missile! It's a rocket! It's Penis-Man!

Hmm...That might make for a good homoerotic novel.

geothite: I bike quite a bit and used to wear spandex shorts with nothing underneath.
One day one of the older secretaries in the office took me aside and told me that I was generating quite abit of cofee pot conversation among the women in the office.
Also some resent among males in the office. She liked me and told me it isn't the type of attention you want to draw to yourself.
I never wear spandex anymore. Also try to avoid excercising in shorts. I cannot find a jock that I am not hanging out of. Have had a couple embarrassing moments in highschool when ....well.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dislike spandex because it is just way too obvious and I feel very exposed. I hang over 7 soft and as thick soft as I am hard about (2" across, 6.5 around) plus my balls are XL sized in a very long sac. Stuffing all this into spandex is like having a cantelope crammed in there sticking out forever into this huge bulge for all to see. If I get anything from a semi to a full hard on, I'd get arrested...Yeah I do like showing it off, but to specific audiences. Hate for a kid or and old lady to see me like that!

:eek:

Reactions: Adventuretime333

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes Spandex is unavoidable. I was on my school's swimming and wrestling teams. Of course, I had to wear the required uniform for those sports, and both of them ... a Speedo and a singlet ... were 100% Lycra Spandex. I was not going to give up the sports I excelled at simply because I have a noticeable cock bulge.

hungone: I wear spandex shorts to work out in the gym. My T-shirt usually covers my bulge. If I see someone hot - I can give them a little sighting... if I want :eek:. I don't normally wear them outside of the gym....I guess I am just a bit too intimidated by the looks.

Mighty_Joe: I once found a site with photos of guys in Spandex and Lycra but can't find/retrieve it now. Any suggestions on free sites NOT MEMBERSHIPS?

felipe: Very nice website....at first I thought "Spandex?? fucking ugly..." I had visions of Van Halen and other badly dressed metal groups...but these pics are cool.. thanx for this ratlas.

:D

hungpup: lycra is a kewl way to meet other guys and girls. I mounain bike alot in parks and stuff where other bikers hangout. Its cool to stop and talk with them, which bikers do alot, and check eachother out and size eachother up. its also a kewl wa to let someone know your interested without even saying anything by gettin a semi or full erection while your chattin.

felipe: Very true, Hungpup, when I go running, it is great to use the lycra running shorts, although I use slips underneath or else it's too uncomfortable. There are a lot of guys running and cycling with them as well, although the cycling shorts are padded and therefore a big con!!

meathose10: I'm too big to wear spandex. I used to bike in it and once caught my reflection in a mirror on my way into a store. The thing was outlined down my thigh - I have thick ropey veins on my cock and you could make out every one of them. My big dick bobbed around as I walked - this , and my look at myself swelled me out big and fat and I might as well have been fucking nude. I don't wear spandex out in public , but I have a clinging pair of white spandex trousers that I wear to parties and shit , where everybody knows my size . My admirers and I goof on my blatant showing off.I like to be felt off through the fabric - just walking around in spandex feels like your pants are jerking you off.

Reactions: 22cyclist22

horse300ie: I too wore spandex on hols out in tenerife. I was walking along the prom and i got some amount of stares. I was hangin real low at about 7 ins and the whole package just flopped around. A group of young guys bout 19 or 20 noticed me and all i could hear was check his meat out etc. I kindof felt naked then and a bit shy and even nervous. I headed straight for the water to hide! I like the look but in public it is daunting. In private at a mirror it is hot tho. I also wear speedos a lot-swimming pool etc and find these not as revealing

Plowboy: I like using spandex, its fun. I used spandex shorts for the first time to pay back a neighbor woman. She was a petite cutie, and was always outside wearing spandex shorts with nothing underneath, and how did I know that, well when the sun hits spandex material when it is stretched, as in when a woman bends over to pull weed in her garden you can see right thru that material, she had the cutest little firm butt. She was a nurse, who liked to run to stay in shape and was very proud of her body. She would lay out on the weekends in her tiny bikini and always made sure to chit chat with me over the fence, and I know she caught me looking many times. So I decided I was going to give her an eye full too, so I went and bought a pair of silverish colored spandex shorts, and these babys left nothing to the imagination, when the sun hit that material it showed every detail. So there she was on a nice sunny day laying out on her tummy facing my back yard. So out I come with my new spandex shorts on, and I had checked in the mirror to see how well I was showing, and it was like I had nothing on. I was ready, my heart was racing. So started my ritual of cleaning up after the dog, and she looked up to wave at me, and I waved back, but her wave just kinda froze, her mouth fell open and I could see the "Oh my God look". Her eyes were focused on my Johnson, well of course this made me excited so Mr Johnson decided to puff up, and she just kept staring. So I asked her if she had any plans for the weekend and she said some girlfriends were coming over later for margaritas. I told her that sounded fun, well she perked right up and invited me over, she told me I would be the only guy with 6 women if I didn't mind. So then she decides to come over to the fence to chat with me, but as she comes over her eyes stay on my johnson, then its like she snaps back to reality and starts looking me in the eyes. The rest of this is boring so won't go any further, but I want you to know every time I had my spandex shorts on she was out watching. I also know she talked to some of the other neighbor gals, because I had some come over to visit when I was outside wearing my spandex shorts, but never when I was wearing regular shots. I like the spandex, but I don't think I could ever wear them out in a large public area, to risky and could be classified as exposure. I just assume do it in the privacy of my yard, or house. There is no law against that, at least I haven't had anyone accuse me of breaking a law ;D

wow10in: I love wearing spandex and showing off my huge meat-i am 10 78in i wear my spandex shorts in the mall and walk around with a hard on just to see the girls reactions-i get off on it!! my meat goes down my leg and i make sure i wear white ones so you can see evey vain in my meat-women love it! i am glad to hear that i am not the only freak that does this... ;D[flash=200,200]URL[/flash]

spandex_bulge_wi: Woo hoo...so glad to see some other people enjoying the fabric of the GODS...To be honest, even though I am gay there is something about tight curvature...Anybody, male or female, in spandex will really make me do one of these: :eek:. If you want a fast ticket into the current world of males in spandex, check out these sites:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lycrafree/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/andyelycra/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaylycrasports/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaylycra/
I'm not sure if all those links work. Once you have visited those groups, check out their link or bookmark sections and you will find a whole host of websites and groups dedicated to lycra.
(To all my fellow lycra fans: ENJOY! ;D)