Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks great bud. I do exactly the same thing -- wear my running tights like most guys wear sweat pants or jeans. Out to store, bank, post office etc.. in them all the time.

I wear lycra tights every day instead of trousers (US pants) and I never wear anything on top of them. And it's not just in the house. I go shopping, playing croquet, playing ping-pong, visiting my family, collecting grandchildren from school and so on dressed like that. I'd post a picture but can't see how.

Attachments

Reactions: 22cyclist22

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks great bud. I do exactly the same thing -- wear my running tights like most guys wear sweat pants or jeans. Out to store, bank, post office etc.. in them all the time.

Well SG, there is a slight difference here. You are alot younger and in better shape, and therefore it seems more natuiral and acceptable to see you in the gear. Although ACAM is probably a great guy, there bare just some things we must forfeit as we age so we do not look, and are not labeed "the crazy old guy".. I am all for freedom of expression, and comfort, but I also live by looking in a mirror before leaving the house. I am NOT a spandex hater. As I said before, I love spandex, lycra, latex. Wore it all the time in my younger days, and now still am incredibly turned on by guys that wear it, But, all in context.

britboynotbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
SpandexGear and ACAM both look great in spandex, its a shame I can't wear that stuff as much as Acam seems to do.

I think alot more guys would wear it, if they where less worried about wot other people might think.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a young sailor, my ship had a port visit in Jamica. My shipmates and I went to some resort to drink and scope out the girls. I went to a local gift shop to buy some swim wear, all they had was a one size fits most spandex brief. It was much fun to walk around the pool in those shorts.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tried it once in the '80s when this was popular but got so many stares and comments that I've never did it again.