Spandex

fearghus8: I have to wear spandex to go to the gym so I don't call everyone's attention. The thing is.. as my penis hangs pretty low if I place it by my leg it rubbs against it while I walk.. get a hard on. If I place it between my legs I sit on it all the time.. What can I do?

fearghus8: [quote author=Pecker link=board=clothing;num=1060383417;start=0#1 date=08/08/03 at 16:20:18]You could always tuck it into your back pocket.[/quote]

?????

wranglersRbad: Just something you have to deal with. I tuck mine down my right leg not on the side actually, it just kind of lays across it. Doesn't seem to rub to bad. As far as sitting on it, I am sure all of us have had to do that before, thats just ONE of the disadvantages to having a big dick.

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your'e going to wear spandex, despite being somewhat overweight, yet in decent shape, wear them under outer clothing like shorts or jeans. Iv'e worn spandex style water polo swim brief that really fit nice and did give me a healthy erection from feeling the close and clinging material. If I do wear them other than swimming, I'll wear loose trousers or shorts over them during the summer months. and no one will notice. Those water polo spandex swim briefs feel so good when wet after swimming and take some doing, getting them off, especially having a hard on under the shiny clinging spandex that tickles so much, dry or wet. I really like wearing spandex water polo swim briefs in the pool or as underwear.

Reactions: titan1968