Spanish Baseball Player ROBINSON RODRIGUES Shows you his bat

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You know it pains me to praise u for anything Jboy but those pix of him in sportswear are fucking scorchio!

The one lying on fake turf? OMG OMG OMG

More please, squire. Dont be stingey with the sauce!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with x704... these pics look way too gay to be of a serious athlete. Not that 'athlete' and 'gay' are exclusive but I don't know any practicing professional athletes that do nudie shots like this guy has. Maybe it's cuz he's Spanish...No offense given, just saying.

I do like the pics, though!

Last edited:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with x704... these pics look way too gay to be of a serious athlete. Not that 'athlete' and 'gay' are exclusive but I don't know any practicing professional athletes that do nudie shots like this guy has. Maybe it's cuz he's Spanish...No offense given, just saying.

Please see pic 11.Magazine Cover.To me looks like a spanish Playgirl Type of magazine.And it proudly Claims he is nude inside.Id say yes he is or was on a team.Anyone that can read spanish would be of great help.Jason.:tongue:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish Ethel & Doris would stop whining. Just LOOK & be grateful!
He's hitting on my sports fetish whether he's real or not.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America

What on Earth are you talking about?

BTW, in the rest of the world, being an athlete, pictured nude, and even kissing guys, is done all the time.

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree. And like someone mention before, G Magazine has photo spreads of professional athletes all the time. Better than the other mags that always feature the typcal "Ken Dolls".

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish Ethel & Doris would stop whining. Just LOOK & be grateful!
He's hitting on my sports fetish whether he's real or not.

I hope you aren't calling me Ethel OR Doris...I said he was cute and definitely like the pics. And have always said I love the latino boyz... So I don't really care if he's on a baseball team or plays dodge ball.

And for the record, very few pro athletes pose in the nude with erections. Lots of nude calendars, etc but very few are showing boners and asshole shots. Though you should check out the French rugby team. Woof! Wish it happened more, though. :wink:

Last edited: