spanish fly

welshhunnie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Iv read so many mixed reviews on this and im totally confused?
does this actually work? are there any side affects? is it as dangerous as some reviews have said?
any help appreciated.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats what i did hence the mixed reviews.
serious answers please.

If you're concerned about it being dangerous why would you not have googled it with a term like "health", "medical" or "drug"?

All of these searches bring up plenty of medically accredited sites, all of which would offer more "serious answers" than you'd get from anecdotal posts on a message board.

Spanish Fly

No discussion of aphrodisiacs would be complete without mention of Spanish fly, the most legendary of the love drugs, but also the most dangerous. Spanish fly, or cantharides, is extracted from dried beetle dung. Reported sexual excitement after taking Spanish fly stems from its ability to irritate the urogenital tract, causing a rush of blood to the genital area. And that's not the down side! Spanish fly is a poison that burns the mouth and throat, and can cause urinary infections, scarring of the urethra, and in some rare cases, death

Source Aphrodisiacs: Better Sex or Just Bunk?

Happy?

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
If you're concerned about it being dangerous why would you not have googled it with a term like "health", "medical" or "drug"?

All of these searches bring up plenty of medically accredited sites, all of which would offer more "serious answers" than you'd get from anecdotal posts on a message board.

Source Aphrodisiacs: Better Sex or Just Bunk?

Happy?
The version sold here in the states is simply bogus.its only function is taking the gullible for a ride.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago when I was a student, a guy a year ahead of me took an acquaintance of mine on a date and put a teaspoon of cantharadin in her tea/coffee. He'd got it from the chemist where he worked during the holidays. She died in agony, her gut burnt out. He was convicted of manslaughter (2nd degree murder, implying he didn't intend to cause death). Apparently cantharadin is the extract of cantharides and much more powerful, but both are just irritants.