Spanked hung twinks bb

Discussion in 'Gay Adult Websites' started by manchaboi, Nov 2, 2010.

1. manchaboi

manchaboi Active Member

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what about the pissing? yuck!

3. manchaboi

manchaboi Active Member

HA!, yeh the pissing is not for me at all ... each to thr own tho i guess :*

4. B_AL121

B_AL121 New Member

I wish i could find vids of a guy or guys being spanked and jerked off untill they come at the same time.

5. B_AL121

B_AL121 New Member

Manchaboi not sure if this will interest you some stuff from my collection.if you have anything i would enjoy feel free to send me..

very small clips - cbt
    8ball.mpeg Download 8ball.mpeg from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Bild 003.avi Download Bild 003.avi from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    captured slave.rm Download captured slave.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    cbtenergiz.wmv Download cbtenergiz.wmv from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    CBTweb.wmv Download CBTweb.wmv from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Cockfm.mpeg Download Cockfm.mpeg from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    FmDoubleKick.avi Download FmDoubleKick.avi from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Gaybarnpunish.mpg Download Gaybarnpunish.mpg from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    HotStuFF-ROSE.rm Download HotStuFF-ROSE.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Kickedinthegroin.avi Download Cockfm.mpeg from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Og11.mpeg Download Og11.mpeg from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    skewers_in_balls.asx Download skewers_in_balls.asx from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

very small clips - spank
    Caning2.rm Download Caning2.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Caning.wmv Download Caning.wmv from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    daniel_spank_01.rm Download daniel_spank_01.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    daniel_spank_02.rm Download daniel_spank_02.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    daniel_spank_03.rm
    daniel_spank_04.rm Download daniel_spank_04.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    freesol05.rm Download freesol05.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    gayvideoslave.rm Download gayvideoslave.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    GYTDkev5.ram Download GYTDkev5.ram from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    JoeyRiviro.wmv Download JoeyRiviro.wmv from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Lunch_Money.rm Download Lunch_Money.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    brushed.wmv Download brushed.wmv from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Masospankboy.wmv Download Masospankboy.wmv from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    matspanked.wmv Download matspanked.wmv from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    mov2002041[1].rm Download mov2002041[1].rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    prevbrandon.wmv Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way!
    rge15a.rm Download rge15a.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    robby05.ram Download robby05.ram from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Spankhis.wmv Download Spankhis.wmv from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Strap.mpg Download Strap.mpg from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    tcfree01.rm Download tcfree01.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    whipped.rm Download whipped.rm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Enjoy.

Al.

#5 B_AL121, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  6. manchaboi

manchaboi Active Member

WOW!, thanks 121 ... taking a look now .. thanks for taking the time to post all them :)

7. sleepy11

sleepy11 New Member

do you wanna know a good website?

8. manchaboi

manchaboi Active Member

for sure :)

9. M16hung

M16hung New Member

Thanks for sharing this vid! I wish there were more like it!

10. wiguy

wiguy New Member

love the piss .nothing better than drinking piss after aeting cum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice