Spanking a Naughty Blonde

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hungblondeguy9 said:
......and if you do want to spank me ......what lesson would you like me to learn:smile: (note: I am a real fast learner)

The lesson for you to learn is how to have a higher percentage of your sexuality dedicated to ME.... uh... I mean women. Yes. So stop by the dungeon, kneel at the whipping post, and I'll tan this lesson into your naughty little toosh.

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but your still missing the poiint Grt.......I am an insatiable naughty blonde minx and I get first pick......soooooo Ian, Alex and COL are mine........but that isnt to say you can't video tape.:rolleyes:
Gosh........I think I come across sometimes as a wanton little boy.....hmmmmmm
Maybe I should work on that.....
or maybe not:rolleyes: what else is the point of being a hot flirty blonde......and if you ARE good at something then you should share your talents......right:rolleyes:
Big wet kiss and hug
(oh and Tall.......you can come play as well:rolleyes: )

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You need to pull those pants down and present that rump for spanking, right now! Hmm and I think a cock ring is a good idea, just to make your cute dick all purple.

Why are you being spanked by me? Because those stupid fucking dot dot dots are very annoying and you will be cured of that habit.

Plus, you like to be spanked and you might cum just from having your behind slapped until it's so red and sore that you think you won't sit down for a week, cock ring or no cock ring.

Then your choice of lover boys will pound your ass for you with their throbbing pricks, and you'll enjoy it all the more.

Is it okay for us to post like this in here?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
but your still missing the poiint Grt.......I am an insatiable naughty blonde minx and I get first pick......soooooo Ian, Alex and COL are mine........but that isnt to say you can't video tape.:rolleyes:
Gosh........I think I come across sometimes as a wanton little boy.....hmmmmmm
Maybe I should work on that.....
or maybe not:rolleyes: what else is the point of being a hot flirty blonde......and if you ARE good at something then you should share your talents......right:rolleyes:
Big wet kiss and hug
(oh and Tall.......you can come play as well:rolleyes: )

And clearly you are missing the point Blonde... I called Alex LONG AGO. :biggrin1: MEthinks you should find another german, and for that matter, I am also stealing novice from you, as he is a blonde as well.:rolleyes:

B_1GR8Fokker

Just Browsing
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
but your still missing the poiint Grt.......I am an insatiable naughty blonde minx and I get first pick......soooooo Ian, Alex and COL are mine........but that isnt to say you can't video tape.:rolleyes: Gosh........I think I come across sometimes as a wanton little boy.....hmmmmmm
Maybe I should work on that.....or maybe not:rolleyes: what else is the point of being a hot flirty blonde......and if you ARE good at something then you should share your talents......right:rolleyes: Big wet kiss and hug (oh and Tall.......you can come play as well:rolleyes: )

jeff black said:
And clearly you are missing the point Blonde... I called Alex LONG AGO. :biggrin1: MEthinks you should find another german, and for that matter, I am also stealing novice from you, as he is a blonde as well.:rolleyes:

And if Jeff gets to steal Alex and Novice, forsooth, COL is mine. Odds bodkins, I need another military guy so I can be the civilian in between for that delicious man sandwich!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeff black said:
Aww, I've been called/claimed. Hmm, who'd of thunk it? :biggrin1:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Just a quick question

Why was the thread similar to this in the womans issues forum basically deamed wrong. Honestly you cant tell me this guy isnt doing the same thing and just gathering up material to jack off to, he's just isnt as direct to ask for it straight out'.

Either way its not abig deal but it does seem like a bit of a double standard, and just because there is talk of 2 cocks in this thread and only 1 in the other dosent make it any more valid...