spanking

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
does anyone else enjoy a good spanking? when i was a kid, my mother married a guy with a really huge cock. he loved parading around the house naked, especially when mom wasn't home. i was fascinated by the length and thickness of his huge uncut cock, and his big balls hanging down. i used to compare his to my tiny one, which is probably why i'm still so turned on by comparisons. he never did anything to me sexually, but he did spank me a lot. it seems i was always doing something to piss him off. the sadistic bastard would tell me to go into his bedroom and take all my clothes off and wait for him. he'd leave me in there, trembling in fear for 10 minutes or so, then he would come in, pull up a chair, and make me lay across his lap. he would then slap my little bare butt really hard and slowly, until it was bright red and burning hot. when he was done, i would have to stand there naked, apologize for whatever i'd done, and then confess any other "wrong doings" that i had committed recently. masturbation was always high on his list. if i hadn't done anything, i'd make stuff up. the secondary confessions usually resulted in more spanking, with the admonition to not tell my mother, or the spanking would be even worse next time! after a while, this spanking began to turn me on. when he saw my erection, he would spank me even harder. i realize now as an adult what a viscious child abuser that guy was. i do however still fantasize about those spankings, and really crave one. it wouldn't be the same now, though. i think what turned me on about it then was that he dominated and humiliated me so completely. he was big and strong and hairy, as well as being hung. i was skinny and little and hairless and had a puny little dick. the experience had a huge effect on my future sexuality. i still love being a sub to a big dicked man, and love being dominated and sexually humiliated. i suppose i can blame that on "step dad", too, or maybe i'm just queer by nature, but maybe that stuff has nothing to do with being gay. any body else had a similar experience with an abusive parent or other adult that they believe influenced their present day sexuality? i guess i'm still looking for answers.

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, is your mother still married to this guy and was he clothed
when you were being spanked on his lap?
no. she left him long ago. he was always fucking around. when he punished me, he was always clothed. sometimes in trousers. sometimes just in his boxers. i could feel the bastard getting hard as i lay across his lap, but i never saw it, nor did he ever touch mine. he was a real abuser. hope the bastards dead!

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From what you described, I HATE this bastard and hope he is dead also. How dare he put his hands on a small boy, especially one he has no blood relation to.

Your mother also colluded in this thru her silence and "not knowing"

Mr. Big One

Just Browsing
Media
I'm really sorry that you were subjected to this horrible abuse and being violated in various ways. I hope that you will be able to forgive him, for your sake. Don't let it harden your heart.

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read the first sentence or two of this thread and got sick to my stomach.

Weird shit. I was expecting a fun thread about the joys of spanking, instead I get an episode of Law and Order Special Victims Unit, except instead of cops taking the pervs down, there's some weird guy talking about this disgusting abuse in a disturbingly nonchalant way.

You need to more accurately title your threads dude. This isn't a thread about spanking, this is a thread about the effect abuse might have on ones sexual development/interests. Were you trying to trick people into reading your sickening tale here? Seems like it.

BTW, I'm not sure you reading about other people's stories of abuse is a good idea. You said yourself you fantasize about what happened to you. You clearly get off on this shit. I'm thinking the real purpose of this thread wasn't to get answers, but for you to get off on other people's stories of abuse.

This is one disturbing, perverted fucking thread right here.

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ignorance?

What's ignorant about what I said? Forgive me if I came across too strong or abrasive there, but this thread does feel sorta fishy.

If I'm wrong and the topic creator honestly is just lookin for an outlet where he can talk about this abuse, then I most certainly apologize for the things I suggested MIGHT be at hand here. I definitely didn't intend to ruffle any feathers or cheese anybody off.

I will say however that if you want to have a discussion about a topic this incredibly serious and sensitive, then you really need to go about it in a better way. For starters you should title your thread better. Maybe there's someone on the board who actually has something to offer when it comes to the effects abuse has had on his/her sexuality, but they don't care about spanking so they never enter this thread? Good job at sparking a discussion there chief. It just seems so incredibly bizarre to post this thread the way you have.

Would also help to sorta state what this was all about from the getgo Instead, you got people who just start reading it and the TRUE horrifying actual topic just jumps out and hits em like a ton of bricks. Not cool man.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I like to give a girl a spanking
but I don't recieve
also my nipples are not very sensitive but I like playing with a womans nipples

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
doesn't matter how you got your kink...the past is the past.
if your kink makes you happy and it harms nobody, go for it.