Spanking

adamp82: just being curious, does anyone else out there my age, honestly get spanked still my their dad or older brother. I'm 20 and still get it from my dad.

lilAmy: thats really weird lol id beat his ass if i were you.

adamp82: well I have to look at it like this, either his rules or get out, and I know its all in "love" so to speak, and I can't exactly afford to move out. So free housing and meals, etc, is it worth a strapping every now and then, ya. Just am I the only one out there that still gets it though?

BIGBOYDAVE: Have you tried talking to him about it mabe you both can come up with some other form of discipline.
I think at age 20 its a bit much to be getting spanked.
One question are these hand spankings on your bare behind?

Alligator_Jack: if he says, you cant live here if i cant spank you, maybe that should tell you that he has something wrong in his head

sammygirly: Umm, i'm 25 and still get spanked....but not by mom or dad ;D

Finedessert: SAMMYGIRLY: Is the spanking you get part of the foreplay. :-*

Grandpa

sammygirly:
spanka.gif
uh huh, but that's not what this topic is about. BAD me for bringing it up
spank.gif

chicago_girl: Sammygirly, I think that your topic is more interesting, lol.

BIGBOYDAVE: Might BE BETTER but you guys are now going way off topic

lilAmy: yeah we were talking about this dudes dad's fetish.

sammygirly: Alright, alright - honestly, I think that your situation is a little odd yes. There has to come a time when a child becomes an adult and as such, needs to learn to face his mistakes with maturity - not a red bottom. Spankings are effective punishment for a child who is too young to understand the ramifications of what he's done by conversation alone - pretty much a very direct way of giving him a consequence for his actions. By 20...you should be able to understand your mistake with simple face to face communication.

I think you're too old for disciplinary spanking....

Ok guys? LOL sheesh...sorry if I get a lil worked up by the spanking topic.

miniver_cheevy: According to the latest social research, and what has become widely accepted across America, spanking and indeed all forms of corporal punishment are now considered detrimental to a child's development.

My dad used to whallop me on my butt until i was about 12, but, in other words, he never should have done so, nor should your father be spanking you now, especially with this widely accepted new knowledge about child rearing. Especially since you're hardly a child...

That is, all forms of spanking except that which is mutual and consensual, which I will not get into -- incestial or otherwise :D)

sammygirly: Well, not all things which are socially accepted are *right* for everyone. While I think spanking at 20 is a lil wrong, I don't however think spanking is entirely detrimental to a child's development.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=adamp82 link=board=99;num=1044850302;start=0#0 date=02/09/03 at 20:11:41]just being curious,  does anyone else out there my age, honestly get spanked still my their dad or older brother.  I'm 20 and still get it from my dad.  [/quote]

One request for clarification:  He spanks you out of discipline as opposed to fetishism or receiving some other form of pleasure and gratification from the contact, correct?

If the former is true, then I also wonder why he resorts to this form of punishment instead of talking to you like an adult -- considering you are one, by law.  If the latter is true, then I think you need to consult someone you trust -- your household doctor, a teacher, perhaps even law enforcement.  Though not overtly involved in penetrative or sodomizing acts, you're facing potential abuse and nobody -- not even a 20-year-old should have to stomach that out of necessity for a housing arrangement.

Of course, I hate to tell you this, but I didn't really receive spankings as a child.  Yeah, my mom believed a quick hand, shoe, etc. to the backside would get my attitude in check when behaving badly, but that was rather infrequent.  Well, that's what Mom claims; though I distinctly remember being whipped a few more times than she thinks.

Either way, I keep hearing all these reports about how spanking is so bad for children, when I look at my own experiences as well as those of friends with whom I have grown up, and figure, "We didn't turn out so bad, did we?" I wouldn't deny that spanking and other forms of capital punishment can be taken to ridiculous, unhealthy, and damaging extremes -- up to and including death. (We've heard those accounts.) As a poster revealed earlier, it's not as detrimental as we might assume so long as it is exercised with caution and care as opposed to an easy way to get the point across.

Finedessert: My Dear Friend Dee:

I'm sure that you mean Corporal Punishment.

Capital punishment would be like cutting their little heads off. :eek:

Grandpa

sammygirly: A new study says spanking is bad for kids, however, experts are a bit suspicious of the findings - the study was written in crayon... ::)

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=99;num=1044850302;start=15#16 date=02/25/03 at 11:05:46]
I keep hearing all these reports about how spanking is so bad for children, when I look at my own experiences as well as those of friends with whom I have grown up, and figure, "We didn't turn out so bad, did we?"  
[/quote]
I'm almost the exception on that..