Spare an Inch?

tott666: [quote author=bif5x5 link=board=meetgreet;num=1053577250;start=12#12 date=05/23/03 at 02:25:50]Yes, by gosh, what the world really needs is an effective, inexpensive hair restoration tonic.
[/quote]

OK, it's not a tonic but a pill: Propecia. It seems to work for many people.

I'm sure you can find cheaper alternatives containing the active ingredient since it was originally developed as a drug against enlargement of the prostate. The hair thing was a side effect.

(Propecia costs something like 50/month.)

awellhungboi: I feel extraordinarily fortunate in a lot of ways--so no, I can't think of anything I would want to trade for.

Ask me again in ten years, though! :D

gigantikok: I've started working out, so i don't need to give up my length to get more toned, i am on the way to achieving that through hard work and commitment. A certain member of this forum really inspired me to start up after i saw the amazing success he had had (thanks for the inspiration).

It'd be nice to be taller, but at the same time, i am an actor and different parts come to those of different height. I think my height compliments my look very well, so getting taller might screw that all up. It would be nice to MAYBE be 1 or 2 inches taller, but i wouldn't give up my penis size for that.

So, i guess there is nothing i want to alter enough to change my penis. I guess i love it too much, lol

absmooth: Hey, if this were possible I might end up giving it all!