Spartan (MM,romantic)

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Id like to share a couple of stories I recently found. I didn't write them, but I wish I could say that I had because I believe they are incredibly well written.

The first of the stories is by a British author, and establishes the universe in which these stores occur. It is a very long story in 5 parts, of which I have not finished reading. It can be found here: Nifty Archive: sf-fantasy/spartan

It is my understanding that it is a complete and finished story. However, the second story, by an American author who collaborated with the British author, is not yet complete and is ongoing. I have read all of the story up to the current chapter and am so connected with the characters, I really don't know how easy its going to be for me to move on once the story is finished. This one can be found here: Nifty Archive: sf-fantasy/sons-of-sparta

I lost a lot of sleep this weekend from being able to close my laptop, knowing that there was more story to read. I really hope you all like these stories too. If you do take a moment to start reading these, do let us know if you get hooked soon, because if you wait until you're finished, it could be days to months, depending on your schedule and reading speed before you return.

Lastly, its a shame that this story would not likely be widely published...it's so much better than Harry Potter, in my opinion. JK Rowling, eat your heart out!

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/sf-fantasy/spartan/