_evs_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Finally a thread about him! Can any of you give a review of his page? Only asking because he doesn't have quite as many likes on it compared to other creators and I totally understand likes doesn't give a full idea of a person's page but it does make me hesitant to sub. He's offering a discount now too so I wonder if he shows d on his main or does he charge for each post? And if he does charge how much (on average) are they? I have him saved to favorites and probably will want to sub to him at some point (maybe in a few months after he gets more stuff posted ha).

Reactions: deleted6564551

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finally a thread about him! Can any of you give a review of his page? Only asking because he doesn't have quite as many likes on it compared to other creators and I totally understand likes doesn't give a full idea of a person's page but it does make me hesitant to sub. He's offering a discount now too so I wonder if he shows d on his main or does he charge for each post? And if he does charge how much (on average) are they? I have him saved to favorites and probably will want to sub to him at some point (maybe in a few months after he gets more stuff posted ha).
Looks like PPV.

sthomson111111

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just paid for the JO vid. Totally worth it IMHO. He's loosening up a bit it appears. I don't suspect it'll be long before much of his content goes straight to the feed. I've seen other Creators where this took FOREVER. This guy's been on 4 weeks and already has a JO vid and lots of Daddy cock.

Chumby

Experimental Member
Media
One of his most recent JO vids was just $7. So not a lot. I agree with Sthomson, it won't be long before he goes full cock into his feed. For a Married Daddy, he's on an express path and I'm here for it and love watching the progression. But I do understand people like MarriedJock that just want everything for one price bcz maybe they don't have the budget for things like that. I do.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just paid for the JO vid. Totally worth it IMHO. He's loosening up a bit it appears. I don't suspect it'll be long before much of his content goes straight to the feed. I've seen other Creators where this took FOREVER. This guy's been on 4 weeks and already has a JO vid and lots of Daddy cock.
As long as people are paying $10 a min for a video it will never be in the main feed.

sthomson111111

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dunno bro, Modern Spartan started out the same way, PPV. Now most everything is in his main feed and I'm sure it wasn't because people weren't paying anymore. YMMV

I guess sometimes, web-personalities known outside of OF need to work up to it. I mean, he's barely a web-personality on TikTok, but still... I dunno

marriedjockdallas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone wanna share ..... I wish I could these guys would look at the most successful OF creators and see that the 2000 subscribers a month @ $5 is way better than the 25 people that buy a $18 video.... once..

SpartanBeard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone wanna share ..... I wish I could these guys would look at the most successful OF creators and see that the 2000 subscribers a month @ $5 is way better than the 25 people that buy a $18 video.... once..
I hear you MarriedJockDallas. I'm new and still figuring out the ropes on this whole OF thing. My fans on TikTok really wanted me to try it out so I have. It's definitely a learning experience and I do want to provide the best experience for everyone. So I just wanted to let you know that I am trying. I do appreciate some of the nice comments that I have read but I understand that there will also be some detractors. I'm trying to balance work and play as best as I can but I want to let you know that I appreciate you, regardless. The feedback is extremely helpful and I want to let you know that I really am working on providing content that isn't an extra expense as I realize that there are many creators that will do just about anything for a $5 subscription. I'm not there yet. It's a journey and I wish I could just skip ahead but I do want to provide a very affordable outlet for my content. Reach out to me on OF, as I said on my welcome message, my DM's are open. That's what OF is about, open communication between Creators and Fans. If you're not a fan yet, I'd like to make one out of you. Seriously, reach out. I'm here. All the best...SpartanBeard;)

Chumby

Experimental Member
Media
I hear you MarriedJockDallas. I'm new and still figuring out the ropes on this whole OF thing. My fans on TikTok really wanted me to try it out so I have. It's definitely a learning experience and I do want to provide the best experience for everyone. So I just wanted to let you know that I am trying. I do appreciate some of the nice comments that I have read but I understand that there will also be some detractors. I'm trying to balance work and play as best as I can but I want to let you know that I appreciate you, regardless. The feedback is extremely helpful and I want to let you know that I really am working on providing content that isn't an extra expense as I realize that there are many creators that will do just about anything for a $5 subscription. I'm not there yet. It's a journey and I wish I could just skip ahead but I do want to provide a very affordable outlet for my content. Reach out to me on OF, as I said on my welcome message, my DM's are open. That's what OF is about, open communication between Creators and Fans. If you're not a fan yet, I'd like to make one out of you. Seriously, reach out. I'm here. All the best...SpartanBeard;)
You're one of the few Creators that I subscribe to that actually engages with their fans. That was very well put. You're one of the good guys. I understand that you'd like to set your own pace, I appreciate the content anywayz. Keep posting content you like and you've got a faithful fan here.

Reactions: SpartanBeard