Speaking for smalls

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I sometimes get accused of speaking for women.

It is not an incorrect accusation. I do sometimes speak for women, and it is wrong of me. I'm working on fixing this problem.

However, I notice that I'm not the only one speaking for a group that I don't belong to. I notice that a lot of people here like to speak for Smalls. They say things like Smalls shouldn't live underground or that Smalls are not defined by their penises. If men should not speak for women, should Studs and women really be allowed to speak for Smalls? Shouldn't people just accept it as fact that Smalls would be happier underground, as it is a Small saying it?

Reactions: sodominsane

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SMV4logo.jpg

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the wally character is some sort of performance art it's boring as fuck in it's repetitiveness.

If it's truly just some dude obsessed with the fact he has a small dick it's pathetic and sad.

I can't imagine walking thru life feeling that insecure. It's almost like living in a different reality, a completely different male human experience.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suppose I’d agree that you shouldn’t speak for Smalls, but I generally don’t pay attention to Smalls, anyway.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
If the wally character is some sort of performance art it's boring as fuck in it's repetitiveness.

If it's truly just some dude obsessed with the fact he has a small dick it's pathetic and sad.

I can't imagine walking thru life feeling that insecure. It's almost like living in a different reality, a completely different male human experience.

The only reality I'm living in the real one. I live in the real world. Where man have dicks and dick size matters. Where do you live?

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Replace all the words Smalls or smalls with the word I and you will have everything where it should be in your threads. Very simple to not speak in your threads for some other person, group or party. You need to get away from the 1 track mind and mentality you use so freely. This is just my opinion of you and what you can do to improve. Take it for what you will or nothing at all please. Please put me on your ignore, I think I would enjoy that more than anything else from you.

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I cant say im familiar with the posts where your trying to speak for women, and even if you aren't always completely right, i think as long as you are speaking in a positive way its fine, same applies for all topics/groups etc.

I dont think you need to be part of a "group" to empathize or show support for them. I think ts actually a good thing that you can see the world from someone elses viewpoint, as i said, as long as it is positive and not degrading

Reactions: hunghorse30

I cant say im familiar with the posts where your trying to speak for women, and even if you aren't always completely right, i think as long as you are speaking in a positive way its fine, same applies for all topics/groups etc.

I dont think you need to be part of a "group" to empathize or show support for them. I think ts actually a good thing that you can see the world from someone elses viewpoint, as i said, as long as it is positive and not degrading

That's not what he does. He posts things along the lines of how no women could be satisfied with a man who isn't massively endowed and so on. It's not positive, it's not providing support, it's not empathizing, it's to support his seriously warped view of the world.

See, the thing is, I don't try to speak for all women. I speak about myself, sometimes women I personally know, or even view points some of the women on lpsg have posted. I may post about what my partner thinks of some things, or even some of my friends. None of it includes speaking for an entire demographic, whether or not I belong to it.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only reality I'm living in the real one. I live in the real world. Where man have dicks and dick size matters. Where do you live?

I live where women really don't give a shit about dicks in general.

I'm glad sad sack fucks like you exist. After dealing with insecure, closeted homosexuals like you, I walk in looking like prince fucking charming without even trying.

Keep doing you lil bruh

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I live where women really don't give a shit about dicks in general.

I'm glad sad sack fucks like you exist. After dealing with insecure, closeted homosexuals like you, I walk in looking like prince fucking charming without even trying.

Keep doing you lil bruh

I'm not a closeted homosexual. Seriously, I'm not. lol

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's not what he does. He posts things along the lines of how no women could be satisfied with a man who isn't massively endowed and so on. It's not positive, it's not providing support, it's not empathizing, it's to support his seriously warped view of the world.

So he's a SPH fetishist who's trying to generalize women's view for his own pleasure :kissing: No, that's not constructive behavior for anyone.

Reactions: 693987

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It isn't speaking for others to cite surveys where people have expressed their viewpoint and that data has been compiled and displayed for consideration.

Ever done that, wally? No. You just spout some shit like it's gospel, and back it with nonsense such as, "everyone knows this", or the Crown Jewel of Crap: "it's just common sense".

Reactions: japetty and 693987