Speaking of small cocks..

O

OldFirm08

So Triot was posting earlier about small cocks. We all know it's more about how big it can get AFTER it gets swollen that makes the difference. Here's my humble example. That's a 2.5 oz single shot power drink in a 4 inch bottle there for comparison, next to my tiny soft penis. Yep, it's about 2 and a half to 3 at best. Now that's small. But get 'er excited and it more than doubles in size and girth, near 6, and I can flop it out on the countertop.

Attachments

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But Boy, Your freakin hot. I have a crush on you. I too have a small cock, But with a body and face like yours, You make me so hot. Damn.

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone's going crazy over you now, Landon.. leave some scraps for those who are not as blessed as you!! hahaha

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, looking at your gallery photo "Landon864", I suggest that you remeasure unless you have very small hands!

This site and the nice comments that I have received have helped me over come my discomfort about the size of my penis, its ok to be 4.5 hard, I am much more than a dick.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as long as it can tickle your tonsils...it's all good :)

*notice how Landon took over the thread simply by his reply to it... hahaha

It's Melrose Place again and he's Amanda!!!

*I'm messing with you...I think you're adorable :)

O

OldFirm08

thread got hijacked for sure....what about my mini-cock before it doubles in thick and length? comments?