Special Head

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I met a girl.

I liked the girl. Still like the girl, but I don't think it'll go anywhere from where I'm standing right now. The girl is sexual. I made her wild - or at least I like to think I did. But never got any sucky-sucky...head...mouth-love...blow job -- the good stuff.

Girl said she only does it for someone special when I first got her in my bed. And when she does do it is amazing. Of course, I don't believe her. I guess I wasn't/am not that special yet.

Question is that does this sound like bullshit, and is this a common lie/excuse told by girls that just don't suck dick and want to keep you waiting until they just kiss it and expect you to be satisified with that? Personally, I'm expecting that to be the case with her.

If so, I'll be disappointment, despite not being surprised.

Last edited:

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some people see oral sex like that...as something to do with a partner in a very serious relationship. I have male friends who have this rule about going down on women. So it's not just some women. One friend in particular is pretty strict about only going down on women he becomes serious with...not any woman through his casual connections.

He says for him, oral sex (at least him doing it to the woman) carries more emotional intimacy. He also mentioned that he likes the idea of doing this on a woman who is only sleeping with him because he doesn't like going down on a woman who might be dating other men openly at the same time during early stages of dating.

I guess the funny thing is that although he won't go down on a woman until he is sure about her, he will let any woman he casually dates go down on him if she wants to. LOL

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
she is so lying to you!

girls who suck cock will suck cock. like wood chucks. really. if she will have sex with you but not give you head she's either got issues with head *and will be do it poorly* or she's using it as a dangling carrot. something you need to earn. both option are so the rude.

this whole only "i only do that with a special someone" thang is just a delay tactic. ya young and cute. move on dear boy or be frustrated for no damn reason.

ml

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with the posters above, I don't think you are likely to be getting any head from her :-(