Special names for genitals

4skin_Dutch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What other names do you know for the penis (i.e. dick, cock, prick....) and the vagina (i.e pussy, twat, cunny.....)

Do you or your partner have a special name for your penis or vagina ??

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of the funniest ones I've heard are "baloney pony" for the penis and "cooter" or "coochie" for the vagina.

When my younger sister was a child, my mom used to tell her to refer to her vagina as her "monkey." LOL

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vagina: hatchet wound, gash, slit.:eek: <--- This is beyond offensive and you know it. :mad: my penis: the vag punisher

BigDuder, You really must stop posting when you're drunk. These lame attempts at playing devil's advocate are neither amusing nor enlightening.:mad:

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BigDuder, You really must stop posting when you're drunk. These lame attempts at playing devil's advocate are neither amusing nor enlightening.:mad:

i'm not drunk. the first post asked me to name alternative names for genitalia. i was in college just a little over a year ago and know many immature names. i really hope you weren't too offended.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not drunk. the first post asked me to name alternative names for genitalia. i was in college just a little over a year ago and know many immature names. i really hope you weren't too offended.
I know you weren't addressing me directly, and I am aware of the thread topic. I've actually attended college myself and I'm familiar with many names for male & female genitalia.

The thing is you chose the least commonly used and most offensive names for female genitalia. Just so you know, use of those terms, in chat by misogynistic trolls has gotten them banned. You really need to dial it back a notch.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wasn't using it to be misogynistic. in fact, there is no context to the use at all. words don't have any power when they aren't used in relation to anything. it is all just noise.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wasn't using it to be misogynistic. in fact, there is no context to the use at all. words don't have any power when they aren't used in relation to anything. it is all just noise.
Words are very powerfull when used in any manor. Your word's were not in good taste.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lay off BigDuder guys, you can't agree with EVERYTHING people post on the internet now can you?

by the way i know a good dead-baby joke....