Speedo ad from Europe

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reminds me of the "Seinfeld" episode when Elaine mailed a greeting card of herself to all her friends, only to later realize one of her nipples was showing.

I'll bet they'll be some boycotting of that product; personally, I may just purchase one or two.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reminds me of the "Seinfeld" episode when Elaine mailed a greeting card of herself to all her friends, only to later realize one of her nipples was showing.

I'll bet they'll be some boycotting of that product; personally, I may just purchase one or two.

yeah...i think his new name will be "tip"

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Equally, it's hard to imagine that the swimwear company and the advertising company didn't notice it before the advert was published...

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it SERIOUSLY looks like a show in a bigger picture - ALSO he would have to have a curve right at the tip for the angle to be right.

AND the fact that it is still up on their site im calling TRAFFIC BUILDER

S

SirConcis

Humm, the accusation about driving traffic to the web site is absolutely correct.

THAT IS WHAT ADVERTISING IS ALL ABOUT.

Perhaps this started as a serious photoshoot and the model/photographer got playful and they took those pictures for fun after having taken the proper pictures. But when ad execs saw the proofs, they realised that this picture was legal enough yet would be provocative enough to get people to talk and thus generate a lot fo traffic to the web site and they decided to go with it.

Or perhaps they had decided this all along and the model was told right away to be in that "position".

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't miss this:

this Pic is so much better than the pics of the suits on just a plastic form, as its impossible to tell what they actually look like on a real man

Boycotting? I don't think that there could really be any more boycotting of speedos than already goes on in the world..

Hopefully as you said the reverse will happen and it will draw more popularity to speedos... LONG LIVE THE SPEEDO!!!

Equally, it's hard to imagine that the swimwear company and the advertising company didn't notice it before the advert was published...

Its possible, especially with the way that catalogs are produced, they are done much more mass assemble the photos style rather than the multiple looks and editing that goes on with magazines before they are published.

what could they tell the model. i'm sorry you're too large down there we need someone smaller

that would be bad, you can totally see the tip of his penis, can't quite tell if he's cut or uncut though...

Humm, the accusation about driving traffic to the web site is absolutely correct.

THAT IS WHAT ADVERTISING IS ALL ABOUT.

Perhaps this started as a serious photoshoot and the model/photographer got playful and they took those pictures for fun after having taken the proper pictures. But when ad execs saw the proofs, they realised that this picture was legal enough yet would be provocative enough to get people to talk and thus generate a lot fo traffic to the web site and they decided to go with it.

Or perhaps they had decided this all along and the model was told right away to be in that "position".

I don't care why they did it, as long as it has the possibility of increasing the popularity of speedos...

I'll take a picture of a speedo on a real guy any day vs a photo of a speedo on a plastic body form...

Attachments

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why can't we get some speedos like this in the US?

Looks like they've got some great suits, from the same manufactures such as Nike, Speedo, Adidas...

I hate how they have such different product lines in different countries...and the speedos from these "standard" companies usually have such boring offerings in the US..

Badehosen Bademode Männer im Online Shop von SportScheck kaufen