Speedo Bulge

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
really, there's not much anyone here is going to be able to do to help all that much. I was on a swim team too. Everyone wore the same kind of suit - no one wore anything underneath it and IT WOULD definitely be noticed! Some guys were big, some weren't. Most guys at some point, though, figured out that cold-pool size had nothing to do with ready-for-action size. The two CAN be very different.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still on swim teams. Don't sweat the bulge! I don't think to many of your team members are checking out your bulge anyway. They already got used to what you look like change it now and they are going to think something strange is going on with your bulge. If they find out you did something to make it stick out more you are going to wish you never played around with it.

Just my thoughts....

Reactions: sdbg

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ditto Ditto!! it's too late now anyway! They've seen it, they know it... if it is suddenly different, they'll razz you and you really wish you had never done it. You can't probably even try to wear something different like Andrew Christian or skivvies or anything. You just gotta go with it. The ONLY thing you can do is to try one size bigger! Instead of skin-tight, smash-the-junk size, go up one and give your stuff some breathing room.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure if you get to choose the speedo you wear. In high school my brother had to wear the "team speedo".
If you get to choose your speedo then they have many "pouch" speedos out there to buy. I got one from Ergowear and when I lay on my back on the beach my bulge casts a shadow on my leg because it holds everything up and out.
If you have to wear a certain speedo then I suggest wearing it around the house with a sock in it. My brother did that and it looked funny but it stretched his team speedo and then he felt more comfortable during competitons. That will stretch it out in the crotch and then with the added give it should give you room for the boys to sit and not be smushed against your body.
You may also want to look into swimmers jock straps. Some guys swear by them to enhance their look and comfort.
Jake

Good advice. Most "speedo" brand suits are very tight and push your nuts down and back so everything gets flattened out in front. A puch is the best because it keeps your nuts from going too low and keeps your penis laying on top of them causing the bulge.

D

deleted660712

ergowear swimwear is nice, bit of a pouch but not too pronounced. can still wear anywhere...

Attachments