speedo fanatic

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Am84Ad8, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Am84Ad8

Am84Ad8 New Member

Hi everyone. I'm from Lord of the Rings territory, clean, green, 100% pure & natural, New Zealand. I have an absolute compulsive, obsessive attraction to anything resembling speedo & or undie briefs, no boxers please or even boxer briefs. Just keep them sexy & skimpy-but not too skimpy IE; g-strings! The more hues & designs displayed on them the more I will drool over them. If this is u, we may have a connection going. I've travelled around the world to many exotic destinations, my favs being; Rio de Janeiro & Capetown, beautiful cities just like adorable guys in speedos or undie briefs. The US has some likeable cities too, my choices being; San Francisco, Miami & New York. I do karate to keep myself safe & attend university, majoring in English linguistics & social sciences e.g. queer geographies. I'm the baby of 11 siblings who r all scattered around various parts of the world. If I find what I'm lookin' 4 on this website, I may be keen to hang around 4 a while. I'm still not PC savvy at this time so I can't upload a pic right now. I hope no one will mind me joining the club. C U soon!

2. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nice introduction. Welcome.

3. B_Tonnie

B_Tonnie New Member

DUE TO MY WORK, BASED BETWEEN AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAN
    Welcome man.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice