speedo liner

D

deleted20132

i was wondering - havent looked if thing like this had already been asked before - i bought that new speedos and found that there are not so much place for my dick - not sth unexpected. what i wanted to know, do you guys cut the liner? how does it feel? will the material get more stretched?

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Without the liner, the suit is much more sheer especially a light color..when wet you can see through them almost. Not for family pools and beach fronts.

I have a couple of suits made by other manufacturers, not Speedo, and they never had a liner. But, the fabric is dark and lots of lycra vs nylon. Aussie buns are very clingy on thier own.

Taking out the lining will only make your basket more saggy and shapeless, not have more room or support for the jewels.

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cut the liner, they stretch more, cling more, and get see thru. Just make sure you keep linerless pairs for situations in which they belong.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I liner serves some important purposes (cathing drippings, making the trunks less sheer, etc). Cutting it out will not result in more space in your rtunks. It sounds like you need to go up a size to get a better fit.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't cut out the liner unless you really like to be on display. I tried it once. Big mistake. Speedos are clingy enough without cutting out the liner. Besides, Speedos stretch and relax a bit after a few weeks of workouts in the pool.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
SpeedoGuy said:
Don't cut out the liner unless you really like to be on display. I tried it once. Big mistake.

You can get away with it if the suit has a pattern of some kind, and I find removing the liner is more comfortable. With a pattern, people are never quite sure if they see your penis or some trick of the colors in the fabric. With a solid color, it's hard to hide the details of what you're packing.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have worn speedos while swimming on a few occasions. When I did, I put my cock to the side and the head extended past the lining area. The speedos were black so they were not obscene but they definitely showed what I had. My head was clearly visible. The lining does help smooth out lines and details so don't remove it unless you really want to show off.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first thing i do when i buy a new speedo is CUT OUT THE LINER...if it has internal drawstrings, try looping them around your balls and shaft before tying them..makes a nifty cockring.......Everyone at the pool/beach will know exactly what you have between your legs...But then i'm a BIG EXHIBITIONIST and enjoy frightening the horses and small children :)

Reactions: deleted3155011

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always cut out the liner. But the above posts are correct, the suits with the thinner material will show much more of your package. Once I was at Miami’s South Beach in an area with all adults, including topless women. I was wearing a thong without a liner. I forgot about how transparent the suit got when wet. I went in for a dip and walking back to my spot on the beach got a lot of stares from the women. About half way back to my spot it occurred to me what a show I was putting on! Normally I would have been embarrassed, but the stares seemed more of approval than displeasure.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
White speedos without the liner are really transperant when wet. If you need something with more room, Undergear/International Male has a line of suits that are modeled from their "contour pouch" underwear. Lots of room there.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I am a liner cutter outter myself. But now when I am ordering a new swimsuit I just go for the choice where no liner is offered. I think cutting out the liner does alter the shape and fall of the suit so going for a no liner suit is the far better option - and now a days there is a fantastic range of mens swimwear available on line. So for me - buying an unlined swim suit is by far the best option. Cheers.

Mr 9r

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No liner is a good look if at the right beach, some may find it a bit offensive at the family beach. I have had more than a few compliments when going no liner, such as the pic. attached.