Speedo mandatory swimming pools...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by midnight, Sep 9, 2006.

1. midnight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, I went to a gym the other day and had a great work out. Then I went to go and swim a few laps in the pool to cool down. This pool is open to the public with people of all ages in the pool. I went into the pool and the lifeguard stopped me because I was wearing normal swimshorts and not the speedo style ones. I pleaded with him that I didn´t know this and he let me go this one time. People were giving me stares and weird looks like I was offending them. So, long story short, how do I put speedos on without looking like I have a bananna shoved down there. I remind you there are families at this pool. Not cool. I think it is really a lame rule, and if I want to swim elsewhere It wouldn´t be next to my gym or near my home. >Speedos are lame!:mad:

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Wear your banana bro' and wear it proud. Nice bollocks too.

No swim shorts? It may have something to do with the pool filters. When I was a little kid I spent several hours looking through the pool fence watching my friends because they wouldn't let me in in cutoffs. Mom dropped us off so I was stuck there. Regular shorts though? I have no idea. Maybe people have stuff like kleenex and junk in their pockets.

3. basketbulge

basketbulge Member

Albums:
    I agree. Nobody can blame you for sporting a mound when you're only following the rules. Embrace change... and think about how aerodynamic you'll be in the water. :)

4. midnight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, it´s not so much being an exhibitionist at the pool, it´s just that I would feel uncomfortable wearing it in front of children and people who are with them. I don´t want some kid staring at me and ask their mom "What´s that man got down his trunks?" If there are only adults, fuck it , I don´t care. In fact I´ll whip it out and do the helicopter!

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Fuck dude. Little kids know what's in there. I played with my balls more when I was a baby and small boy than I do now.

I hope this isn't one of those excessive modesty problems. Get the Aussie type of speedos. They have short legs and are not as form fitting.

You got a dick and balls now. Everybody knows that.

6. basketbulge

basketbulge Member

Albums:
    *considers opening adult only pool that offers free helicopter rides* :thinkerg:

7. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    midnight, have you tried square cuts?

8. Ionto

Ionto New Member

Depends on the country. In France it's obligatory in most pools - supposedly for hygienic rules. There has been a post on this - I'll try to find it.

9. greg_oz13

greg_oz13 Member

Albums:
    Make sure when you put your speedos on that you have your cock straight up, otherwise it may act like a rudder and you could end up swimming in circles:smile:

10. midnight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haven´t tried square cuts. I guess that would be ok. My girlfriend suggested having a really cold shower first to shrink everything. Fine and dandy. But when the balls get sucked in closer to my body, the penis, shrunk or not, sticks out even more. I don´t understand the reason being that speedos are more sanitary than surfing shorts. Other than there is less material. I mean, there is a helluva lot more gunk on people´s bodys than whatever could be accidently in a pocket. Peace.

11. midnight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

That would mean I don´t have to do lengths in the pool, just a steady swim! Sweet!

12. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Check speedos web site. They make square cut, which I wear. They also make some long speedos that look like cyclist shorts. But the best for hiding is the "workout' speedo. It is intentionally baggy to create more drag for your workouts. If you can't find these, hit me back and I'll track 'um down for ya.....and sometimes I do wear my bananna hammock speedo, just to make a statement:biggrin1:

13. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you should just wear the suit and enjoy your physique. You are a man with a big cock. Let the lifeguard feel like a boy now and walk right by him. Enjoy the swim.

14. Robertnlbe

Robertnlbe Member

Albums:
    just wear the speedos. nothing to be ashamed about.
    if you want to show less, point your dick down between your legs, you´ll be bulging but showing less cock.
    I used to be hiding, now enjoy wearing speedos.

good luck!

15. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    I agree with most of the guys here. If that's their rule, then you can't be faulted for following it. Then, if they are shocked or embarrassed at having to deal with seeing what God endowed you with it's their problem, not yours.

If there's not enough room in your speedo for the whole kit-n-kaboodle, you might try using the same technique this person did :eek: :

Attached Files:

16. Frostbite

Frostbite New Member

Must be a European thing because I think you'd be pretty hard pressed to find a pool in the States that actually encouraged people to wear Speedos. At any rate, follow their rules. If they're shocked and appalled at your size (or amazed and envious, as the case may be), maybe they should reconsider what acceptable attire is.

Edit: Good God, BBJ! I just saw the attachment. Is that someone from the former East German women's swim team?!?

17. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Well I would have to think if that rule isn't new then all types of bulges have been seen before. Now on the thing with kids... thats thier parents issue. If they start asking questions then they need to take them aside and let them know that its rude to stare or point or whatever it may be. But if thats your comfort level then thats you.
    I say you got what you got... Don't go out of your way to hide it.

18. Gisella

Gold Member

I understand how u may feel bcause you are big, not used to wear them and around people that wear them all the time too...in places where kids grow up among speedos, biquinis etc they do not pay attention or are surprised, bcause they see their fathers and male family members wearing them first of all.

19. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Sounds to me like the Manager of the gym appreciates a decent cock and wants to see as much of them as possible.

20. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

This is a stupid rule I cant wear a speedo without it hanging out and being uncomfortable Just let the meat hang out Fuck em:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted