Speedo mandatory swimming pools...

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not sure what country this sign is from but just thought I would post it since it is about the rule that this discussion talkes about.

If anyone knows how to translate the writting on it that would be great!

Maillot is bathing suit...authorized and interdit: forbidden

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not sure what country this sign is from but just thought I would post it since it is about the rule that this discussion talkes about.

If anyone knows how to translate the writting on it that would be great!
Sorry, and its in French, could be from lots of countries including Africa or the Caribbean

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I live in Paris, France and speedos or lycra style shorts are mandatory in the swimming pools here. All I can say is that nothing is left to the imagination and that all shapes and sizes are in abundance! I did see a shocking sight last week when a black teen had what locked like a log in his white (yes, white) speedos; the thing bounced as he walked alongside the pool....:shocked1:

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont think theres anything you can do about wearing tight fitting swimwear without getting a huge boner in them, personally this is why i never wear speedos. try out board shorts

barina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Australia, a bulge in the speedos is now called a budgie smuggler, in fact, that is hat they are calling speedos. A budgie is a what u call a parakeet in the USA> Cheers

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno -- we call parakeets "parakeets" or "parrots" 'round these here parts... never heard "budgie" until hearing about Aussie Speedos.

;)

akchris

Just Browsing
Media
I used to be an advocate for baggy swim trunks growing up and going to the pool. I have since decided to stop feeding into this puritanistic modesty BS. When I go on spring break this year. I'll be wearing these or maybe these, and feeling great about it. I always knew deep inside I wasn't the only one who hated the feeling of walking around in 4 lbs of drenched fabric around the waist. I can't believe what a repressed fucking society we live in (americans) that this is even an issue. after reading this thread I certainly am resolved not to ever worry about this again. if somebody has a problem with you wanting to seriously SWIM, and not bump around the pool with your personal flotation device inflated around the waist then they should reconsider coming to a pool, where people swim. besides who the hell decided that women's swim-wear could be sexy and revealing and men needed to cover themselves up?

As for the size issue at the pool, I can relate. I spent years tormenting myself over the issue, only to realize that penises, like people, come in all shapes and sizes. I am a little more comfortable now, knowing that i am a little above average. but even if I wasn't why beat myself up about it? Life is to short as it is.

peace guys

--AkChris

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very bizarre. I wouldn't feel very confortable being told what to wear as long as everything is covered.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live in Paris, France and speedos or lycra style shorts are mandatory in the swimming pools here. All I can say is that nothing is left to the imagination and that all shapes and sizes are in abundance! I did see a shocking sight last week when a black teen had what locked like a log in his white (yes, white) speedos; the thing bounced as he walked alongside the pool....:shocked1:

Photo?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would be okay with Speedos being mandatory at all pools. Guys would work it harder at the gym if they could only wear Speedos! If everyone wore them, no one would think a thing about it.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wear the damn thing and humor the silly sons of bitches- if there's a noticeable bulge, then let it never be said you weren't hesitant of wearing becasuse of that fact, and it was their fucking rules-period.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They fit great - just be careful you don't do what I did... I got the pink ones. Look great. BUT when wet go transparent. Gave the lifeguards at my local pool something to stare at.

I couldn't work out what the fuss until I looked down! Hurried out for an early shower <LOL>.

A

Got any pictures of these transparent speedos:biggrin1:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe they should just make nudity mandatory swimming pools. That way you can be yourself from the get go, everyone sees it all up front and gets over it and we all get on with having a cool time LOL. Sounds like a plan :)

bulgingspeedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally, I love speedos....hence my screenname. One of the main reasons pools don't allow trunks or boardshorts is because threads and cloth get sucked into the pump.

You are a male human-- and male's have penises. Do yo see women wearing bandages to make their chest look flat? NO! Yes you have a bulge. We all do. If anyone asks about your bulge, be glad they notice. Its ok to be a man with a penis.:biggrin1: