speedo or not

bicollegedude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
few days ago i was shopping with some of my friends, we were joking about the swimwear. one of my friend did said he will paid me some amount of money if i going to wear the speedo at the shore for the whole day, and several of my friends were the witness of this promise.
i not sure if i going to do it.... i don't have a great body, nor muscular. i am slim/skinny body without fat... i wear the speedo underneath the boardshort to shore every time, but i never show the sppedo... but i want that money, it can trade me the iphone, lol....:confused:
what do people think that some skinny/slim dude wear a speedo at the shore?

Attachments

Reactions: deleted18464931

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You look pretty good to me. Personally I would recommend something with smaller side (and a bit less boring than straight black). In my (limited) experience, the smaller sides don't look as good and have a tendency to cause some weird ballooning when you exit the water. I don't think you should be exceptionally embarrassed by wearing a brief or trunk style swimsuit to the beach.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And when I said "you shouldn't feel particularly embarrassed" I mean you have a good body type for one and if that's all you are worried about, be worry free! If anyone gives you shit tell them to sod off or use the "dare" excuse. Either way, have fun!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unfortunately, most Americans think of speedos as something of a joke--ridiculously skimpy.* But most Americans think it's in poor taste for anyone to wear them unless it's necessary--such as for competitive swimming or water polo (and even then they are barely acceptable).

*Of course, there's a double standard there. Ridiculously skimpy clothes are perfectably acceptable for women, but not for men.

At the same time, some of us think speedos are eminently more practical for swimming--or even just lying on the beach to get a tan--than board shorts or other styles of long, loose swimsuits. Aside from the issue of practicality, some of us (particularly gay men, it seems) think speedos are HOT--if the guy wearing them has the body for it.

In my personal opinion, the most important criteria for determining whether or not a guy looks good in a speedo is whether or not he is skinny enough, not weather or not he is buff enough. To pull of a speedo, you need a lean, nearly fat-free body. In my personal opinion, a skinny guy looks better in one that a guy with big muscles. Naturally, younger guys can pull it off better than older guys.

All that is to say you've definitely got the kind of body that can pull of a speedo. In fact, I think you look hot in one. But if you're going to wear one in public, you're going to have to be OK with the fact that some people think they are tasteless, no matter what kind of body you have.

I think you should go for it, but my reasons are selfish. When I go to the beach, I want to see more guys like you wearing speedos!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you look great in a speedo...you should definitely wear it to the shore always..and you will realize just how much better speedos are than baggy shorts!!...

Less drag, better tan, quick drying, are just a few of the benefits...

If you can't wear a speedo then, a better question would be who can?...since you can definitely wear one with pride and know that you look good...

Rock out the speedo...and who knows maybe next time you go to the shore, your friends might want to join you by wearing one themselves.

Just ignore the small minded people, as there is no reason why women are allowed to wear skimpy bikinis no matter what they look like, and guys (especially in shape guys like yourself) are expected to wear baggy shorts by society...

Who is society anyways?...wear what you want when you want...I'm so glad that I"m no longer allowing the thought and expectations of "society" to affect my decisions, as it is alot more fun to just go out and do things and not worry about what other people might be thinking or could say (though they won't)...

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
I agree with the above statements man - go for the speedo. I understand what you're saying about smaller sides which probably would be beneficial - you could see how it goes with this one than always change once you feel more comfortable to a speedo with smaller side panels. Dude you can do it!

OzSpeedoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey man its like one day and even then its not going to be more than a few hours, if your woried what people think would be cool grow/(draw) a little moustache and pretend to be French for the day lol