Speedo Question

TITANboner: I enjoy wearing a speedo ocasionally. How do you position your dick just right. I am currently going straight down.

-I have heard of other ways: up and around, straigh up, bunched, etc.

7daysatsea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only ever worn a speedo at gay functions involving swimming. i.e, resorts, beaches
and once in Italy.

I just let it fit wherever it fits. But up would be poking out. So, I think it went to the side.

FYI, if you do have a large penis - if you become erect in them (from experience) it probably WILL come out. So, be up for that.

Reactions: Mike2710

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wear mine across to the side or down. Staight up is the same as straight out for me and it would look to obvious.

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on what u want man. I wore a speedo for years for competitive swimming and water polo, still like to wear em now and then (while Im young). I always wore it down over the balls, the least obscene and still a great package bulge. If you go to the side u obviously want people to see your fat dick which isn't very cool (in most circles at most places). Down and over lets u show off while still being in bounds of whats okay. My two cents...

SpeedoGuy: TitanB:

I wear Speedos alot because I exercise by swimming.

There are a number of different positions depending on what you want to show off (or not show). I generally bunch it to the right. That way folks who want to look can get a get a gander at the head, shaft and juevos.

Sometimes I just hang right down the center. I don't lay it straight out to either side because it looks too much like an erection and thats not what I want in public places.

SG

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Down. Usually I make sure to douse it with cold water before I put the Speedo on so I don't have a wardrobe malfunction.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MGG040104.gif

PackingVegas: I swim in them, and I pull my balls up somewhat, and my dick to the right. It's not the most subtle, but it's definitely the most comfortable, and everything stays in place. Actually the pic on my weblink gives you the idea, although I am hard in that pic, sorry...

biggun12345: I find the best way to wear a speedo is to do what mostly everyone else recommends and pack it all down in the front. Don't run it sideways against your hip. Packing it all up in the front creates a great profile bulge and leaves enough to the imagination for onlookers, if that's the reason for wearing one. It gives great support and is nice and snug. I also recommend cutting the liner out for a better, roomier bulge.

hungstud: liners were designed to smooth out the look of those little 'pin prick' dicks, all they do for a hung dude is take up valuable room ;)

malito: Being one of those "pin prick" guys I take exception to your language. Just because we might not measure up to the Large size, please do not be so immature to use demeaning names like that.

Pappy

Media
Some of us just weren't meant to wear speedo's. My "softie" is still very firm and sticks out at about a 60 degree angle from my body. If I try wearing it down the front it looks like I got a "semi" working, not to mention the discomfort of cramping my balls, and if I wear it to either side it looks like a full blown hard with a couple of tennis balls below it for good measure.

I do love to swim and it is part of my exercise program, but I have to stick with a nice baggy pair of board shorts to be comfortabl at the Y.

PackingVegas: [quote author=Gubernogin link=board=clothing;num=1080862392;start=0#11 date=04/10/04 at 09:34:24]Some of us just weren't meant to wear speedo's.  My "softie" is still very firm and sticks out at about a 60 degree angle from my body.  If I try wearing it down the front it looks like I got a "semi" working, not to mention the discomfort of cramping my balls, and if I wear it to either side it looks like a full blown hard with a couple of tennis balls below it for good measure.

I do love to swim and it is part of my exercise program, but I have to stick with a nice baggy pair of board shorts to be comfortabl at the Y.

[/quote]

Well, there's no way to say this and sound upscale, but if you pack basically to the side, and fold your dick over, you get the comfortable bulge without a rod.  Warning though, it makes for a HUGE bulge, sticking far out ahead of you, so profiles are pretty deadly.  Having a solid dark color helps.  And stick to box cuts. I don't know how any of us can fit in a "bikini" or "racer". If you want to be in a speedo (it's your pool too) but don't want to be uncomfortable or look like you're sporting wood, that's the best way to go.  Worst case scenario, people think you're hung, which you are.  Frankly, if the person looking isn't going to be spreading for you, it really shouldn't matter to them.  Guys with 20 inch biceps don't hide what they've got, do they?

hung: Only in my youth could I pack it all into a Speedo and still look presentable.  Now that I am older and out of shape I just know that I would not look good in a Speedo

bbobb21: Well, though I am a nudest, I still swim at the Y every morning and if I have to wear something it is a Speedo or an aussieBum. I basically pull it on and it seems to go down and to the side. I also cut the liner out and the aussieBums do have more of a pouch for us with large penises. bob