Speedo Stretcher

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm trying to decide if this is a compliment or an insult.

I heard a girl say it to her girl friend as I walked past them, after swimming laps, at the rec center. They both giggled, after she said, " Did you see that speedo stretcher?" I took it as a compliment, but later that day, I used it myself and now I'm conflicted about it.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IanTheTall said:

I heard a girl say it to her girl friend as I walked past them, after swimming laps, at the rec center. They both giggled, after she said, " Did you see that speedo stretcher?" I took it as a compliment, but later that day, I used it myself and now I'm conflicted about it.

what else did you have in your speedo?

musicman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's probably the same issue that women face when men objectify them and say "hey, did you see that D cup?"

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They enjoyed seeing a man with a very large cock...it is not common to find a man as endowed as you. Enjoy the look...many enjoy seeing your physique

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
IanTheTall said:

Need some love today? I'll start my stretching exercises...

Seriously, sounds like a compliment. If they said "look at that cameltoe"...

stephenhad

Just Browsing
Media
IanTheTall said:

If your profile pic is anything to go by I don't wonder you attracted some attention in a pair of Speedo's. I'm just jealous of the two girls because they saw it and I didn't!

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Why conflicted? - That was most definitely a compliment.
Sport your speedos and your soft baseball bat and those grade 'A' eggs with pride. :wink:

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honey you can stretch my speeods anytime... in fact I think you just did!!
Thanks Avalonjim:wink: finally a reply making light of this situation. When did men get so dead-on serious about how they look and fear of offending? Unless you are grossly overweight (and if you are working out, what else would you wear) no one should give a damn what you wear at the pool!! So long are your aren't taking your dick out and shaking it at women or children, it is NOBODIES GOD DAMN BUSINESS!
What on earth is wrong with a well built man wearing revealing clothing? Women have been doing it for decades. Is this where Jerry Fartsmell and the religious right have landed us?:biggrin1:

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Those are my sentiments exactly. :smile:

If your profile pic is anything to go by I don't wonder you attracted some attention in a pair of Speedo's. I'm just jealous of the two girls because they saw it and I didn't!

Ian, you have good genes and take care of yourself, so don't be afraid to show that hot body of yours. It was most definitely a compliment-- they said something good about you and were impressed by your physique. Generally, negative comments are kept to oneself.

Like fliegles said, you did nothing wrong.

Hey, at least you were approachable enough to hear them... :(

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What on earth is wrong with a well built man wearing revealing clothing? Women have been doing it for decades. Is this where Jerry Fartsmell and the religious right have landed us?:biggrin1:

Yup. It sucks. Women are even wearing more fabric these days.

I'll be taking a trip overseas shortly, and I've been told that we'll visit some hot baths. I was advised to bring some swimwear, and I jokingly asked, "Speedo? Thong??" I was told to being a Speedo if I wanted to fit in, and a thong if I wanted to "be sexy" -- plus, some people don't wear any clothing anyway.

I haven't been swimming in small, snug swimwear since junior high swim class! It'll be so great to NOT have to wear multilayered trunks that feel like a parka around my waist (although they're fun since they can simulate farting by releasing pockets of trapped air.. lol).

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It depends on how it's done Ian. A compliment is one thing but you may be feeling a little bit of degradation. You are young, fit, have nice body but no self-respecting person likes to be viewed as less than a human. You can still treat someone with dignity and compliment them. Flirting is a dying art form. Proper flirting lifts someone up. It doesn't cheapen them.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't take it too harshly, compliment or not.

As a counter-example (of sorts), I view women's bodies objectively; I'll never say that I don't. BUT... here's my point... I don't let that visual judgment affect my subjective opinion of the personality.

I try my best to separate the body from the person. Two different things.

If my body were worth objectifying, I'd be pleased -- hell, I'd be flattered. Gawk away, I say.