Speedo to Waterpark?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I've been meaning to do this for a long time (wear a speedo and only a speedo to a waterpark), but haven't ever quite gotten up the courage, but now that I've moved I've gotten alot more confident wearing them in not typical "swimmer" places, I mean I never had a problem wearing them at the gym or for swim team/waterpolo/ or anything like that.

But now I can wear them to the beach without thinking twice about it, so the next thing I want to do is wear a speedo to a waterpark.

The closest waterpark to where I'm living now, is probably Wet 'n' Wild up in Orlando, which in general is probably ALOT more speedo friendly than say Kings Island in Cincinatti or Holiday World in Santa Clause Indiana, which would have been the closest options before I moved.

So who here has WORN a speedo to a WATER PARK?

Did anyone say anything about it to you?

If you haven't worn one yourself, what would you think if you saw a guy in a speedo at a waterpark in the USA, as I know there are several parks in Europe where it is REQUIRED to wear a speedo.

Personally the reasons why I want to wear a speedo are:
-Go faster on the slides
-Get a better Tan
-Not have to wear half the pool around between slides
-Be able to actually enjoy the wave pool rather than feeling like I'm going to drownd in it.

If you've worn one to a waterpark what were your reasons?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say go for it and don't worry what other people think. In many places in Europe men and certainly boys wear speedo style suits. In the UK, I think guys are mimicking US fashion trends in this regard. I've worn a speedo in the US before but at a pool where I was getting sun, not walking around a waterpark. A friend from Europe (about 19 at the time) wore his speedo at the Wet and Wild in Orlando and didn't flinch - and no one said anything to him. He thought the American guys looked goofy walking around pulling the shorts away from their bodies and dripping everywhere. Maybe he got some looks, but I never saw people looking or complaning/talking to themselves. The girls probably liked it!

Reactions: 317621NT

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
Until I was about 40, I wore Speedos at pools, beaches, water parks in the USA. As long as you have the build for it, go for it. They look better on thin or muscular guys than the usual attire you find in the USA. When I started getting a gut, I quit wearing them. They are designed for guys who are either thin or well built. In fact, those guys look much better in Speedos than in regular swimming trunks.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey MATT.....u definetly should wear a speedo.....dude u are fine american male........enjoy the look feel.....anyone says anything...envious for sure.....sunblock that fine body and enjoy....

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i dont' go to water parks that often cuz swimmin in kid pee isn't my thing, but the few times i've gone was usually in shorts,

it has been my experience that under unpredictable hydraulic forces (including waterslides, cliff jumping, waterskiing, and wakeboarding) a speedo might not always keep large objects in place.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't go to waterparks much either, but here in Dallas we have Hurricane Harbor in Arlington. I went with a group of friends one time, one of which wore a speedo, and they asked him to either change, or leave, no joke. Of course, the suit looked rather obscene on him. He had a large penis and the suit was a size or so too small and he looked horrible. But, they did ask him to leave. I doubt the OP would have that problem though.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you saying I have a small penis? or just that I would be smart enough to wear a speedo of the proper size and fit for a family atmosphere?

Of course I'm not saying you have a small penis! I'm saying I think that:

A. A waterpark in Orlando is probably, as you said, much more speedo friendly than one in Dallas.

B. You would have the sense to wear a speedo that fit properly and that you would have the good sense NOT to wear one if you didn't have the body for it.

And I took a look at your gallery, trust me, you should wear the speedo. :biggrin1: And your penis is fantastic. :smile:

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just getting caught up on this thread (Taking my lunch break-LOL) Matt, there is no way anyone could say you have a small penis. You're definitely above average in the size dept and your have mega girth on top of that. I say wear your speedo, and if it becomes an issue, pull up some reg trunks to cover up.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
HA, come to Europe and you will feel confortable in your speedo's. It's not an issue here at all. You have a fine body to wear speedo's. People in US behave mad. A guy has a dick and as long as it is covered there should be no problem. Ever heard that a woman was not allowed to wear tight pants or skirts? Or that she had to hide her breasts with a wide shirt?
The more men hide their genitals in wide trunks the more they give this behavior a reason to exist.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A. A waterpark in Orlando is probably, as you said, much more speedo friendly than one in Dallas.

i'm not so sure, i've been to Orlando a few times and central FL is definitely NOT southbeach or even FTL.

it's a hyper religious megachurch-ish bible-belt outlier and in their theme park "family-friendly" fanatacism they pretty effectively tromp down ANYTHING that is even potentially offensive to ANYONE.

e.g. u have to wear a shirt inside walt disney world, even if it's 100deg. (on SPLASH MTN!?!?) I've gone all day at disneyland & universal here (LA) w/o a shirt and nobody objected.

but that's just my impression as a partying, sexually open, publicly urinating, foul mouthed alien dropped into their world, i'm sure they were much more afraid of me than i of them.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't go to waterparks much either, but here in Dallas we have Hurricane Harbor in Arlington. I went with a group of friends one time, one of which wore a speedo, and they asked him to either change, or leave, no joke. Of course, the suit looked rather obscene on him. He had a large penis and the suit was a size or so too small and he looked horrible. But, they did ask him to leave. I doubt the OP would have that problem though.

LOL i wish i could have been there with u,

it sounds like an outtake from borat!

I would have gladly argued ur friends case for him....LOL

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

ok that's pretty funny

but having lived alot in europe i don't really see anything offensive or unusual about the fat hairy guy wearing a speedo at the beach , people come in different sizes and shapes. he's not fantasy material but i wouldn't ask him to change or cover up (of course i can't see the backside) :eek:

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL i wish i could have been there with u,

it sounds like an outtake from borat!

I would have gladly argued ur friends case for him....LOL

We actually did argue the point and received a refund on the price of admission, but he still had to leave. We're pretty sure that someone complained. Otherwise I doubt he would have ever been spoken too. Joseph (the dude) is kind of a pompous ass, so it was pretty funny to watch the whole thing!