Speedo to Waterpark?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We actually did argue the point and received a refund on the price of admission, but he still had to leave. We're pretty sure that someone complained. Otherwise I doubt he would have ever been spoken too. Joseph (the dude) is kind of a pompous ass, so it was pretty funny to watch the whole thing!

i absolutely luv shit like that. the possibility of something like that happening each and every day is what gets me up in the morning!!

some people might go on and on about catching a fly ball at the world series, or being in paris for new years eve or whatever.....

but a day at the water park where your friend gets thrown out for displaying his junk too prominently in a speedo is one PRICELESS memory!!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont' go to water parks that often cuz swimmin in kid pee isn't my thing, but the few times i've gone was usually in shorts,

it has been my experience that under unpredictable hydraulic forces (including waterslides, cliff jumping, waterskiing, and wakeboarding) a speedo might not always keep large objects in place.

Yea i try not to think about the water, after what i learned in my pool operations class in school.

I love going down waterslides in speedos, you go so much FASTER and feel so FREE, its awesome!! If every guy tried waterslides in a speedo once in there life, they would NEVER go back to TRUNKS, at least not for the slides anyways.

I haven't done cliff jumping (but I thought at some heights for this speedos were actually recommended due to the extreme height, since I know a diver would never try to dive off a high board in baggy shorts). I so want to try waterskiing and wakeboarding sometime, know I've seen a few pics of guys doing it in speedos, and its definitely hot to watch (especially if there speedo and life jacket match). Yea its always important to wear a properly sized speedo and to TIE it!! If I'm just splashin around a pool I'll wear a bigger size, but if I'm going to do laps or do something more active I'll wear a smaller one to ensure that it doesn't fall off. (I've seen it happen at swim meets, and other activities and really isn't the best situation, though it can definitely be hot).

I'm not saying you have a small penis!
A. A waterpark in Orlando is probably, more speedo friendly
B.sense to wear a speedo that fit properly

Thanks for the clarification, its more touristy, and especially now I doubt the establishment itself would complain as long as the patron is not being lewd.

I on another note: I did see a really old, fat grey-haired dude with one on and I still can't delete that frightening image from my mind.

Yea I have a few of those images in my mind as well, though I just try not to look, or be rude as long as there not bothering me, since I know one day I'll be old, though I will definitely work very hard to be INSHAPE old, or I'd just want to die.

My most vivid, is the big giant fat diver guy with man boobs from when I was on the swim team, someone should have told him a belly flop is not diving!!!

Matt, there is no way anyone could say you have a small penis. if it becomes an issue, pull up some reg trunks to cover up.

Thanks for the compliment, I don't feel like it is all the big at times, especially compared to many of you guys on here. Though I know from my nudist experience that it is definitely bigger than some guys. Yea I would always at least have shorts in the park with me, though they would probably be in my locker on the other side of the park.

come to Europe It's not an issue here at all. People in US behave mad.
A guy has a dick and as long as it is covered there should be no problem.
The more men hide their genitals in wide trunks the more they give this behavior a reason to exist.

Yea AMERICANS are CRAZY, and the disease is SPREADING to the rest of the world. Yea I just don't get it all, and I'm from the younger (speedos have never been POPULAR in my lifetime generation, though they were what guys wore for the swim team without hesitation up until about the year 2000, not sure why but in that year it seems like wearing a speedo went from a no no to a TOTAL no no, and also guys showering together in hs pretty much died that year as well, at least in my personal experience.

Yea we all have cocks and balls, and as long as there covered I thought that was the requirement of clothing, and if your wearin a supportive speedo then it shouldn't be a problem. (Its guys who wear posing briefs, etc, out in public that give the rest of us a bad name)

Yea there is no reason why guys are expected to wear baggy shorts when women can and do wear tiny bikinis, when did the thighs of a man become part of there genitals? Long as my "tackle" is covered then there shouldn't be a problem. (I can see the objection with thongs, but I dont think I'd want to wear one of those anyways, since I'd just go to a nude beach)

central FL is definitely NOT southbeach

iin their theme park "family-friendly" fanatacism they pretty effectively tromp down ANYTHING that is even potentially offensive to ANYONE.

e.g. u have to wear a shirt inside walt disney world, even if it's 100deg.

as a partying, sexually open, publicly urinating, foul mouthed alien dropped into their world, i'm sure they were much more afraid of me than i of them.

I agree Orlando isn't south Florida. It is "family-friendly tourist land", though in this respect could lead to the ability to wear speedos as they might just assume your a european tourist.
I would say a speedo would probably be more of a possible issue at a Disney water park rather than wet n wild, though it would probably just depend on if someone complained or not.
I loved when I was in Australia, you weren't really REQUIRED to wear a shirt and shoes anywhere, you could go to fast food, go shopping, pretty much anywhere.
I'm not quite a partying, publicly urinating, foul mouthed alien yet, but I am a gay, young, nudist, speedo wearing, not caring what you think kind of guy, who definitely feels like my own brand of alien at times, since everyone around me is always so uptight about this kind of shit, luckly there moving toward just letting me wear what I want went I want without saying anything since they know now that I have my confidence I'm going to do it weither they approve or not.

received a refund on the price of admission, but he still had to leave. We're pretty sure that someone complained. Otherwise I doubt he would have ever been spoken too. Joseph (the dude) is kind of a pompous ass, so it was pretty funny to watch the whole thing!

Thats good he got a refund, Yea if he became beligerant when they tried to talk to him that could have escalated there solution of asking him to put on trunks to expelling him from the park.

I hate stupid people who complain about things that are non of there business, its not his fault if he's well endowed.

I would have gladly argued ur friends case for him....LOL

Yea he definitely should have put up more of a fight, did they give him the chance to put on trunks? or did they just automatically chose to kick him out? I agree that someone must have complained, because I wouldn't think it should have been an issue, though last night I did google some waterparks and found a few where it does specifically state "no men's speedos" instead of the general "appropriate attire" statement that I take to just mean no thongs, posing suits, etc.

Awesome pic!! I'm not saying that no older people can wear speedos, but his necklace is definitely a bit much, at least his suit is black.

i absolutely luv shit like that. the possibility of something like that happening each and every day is what gets me up in the morning!!

but a day at the water park where your friend gets thrown out for displaying his junk too prominently in a speedo is one PRICELESS memory!!

Yea I"m sure it would be funny to watch, and if it ever happens to me, I'll definitely be fighting like hell for my rights to wear what I want, when I want.

I can't believe I wrote so much, this has to be like one of my longest posts ever.

Last edited:

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HA, come to Europe and you will feel confortable in your speedo's. It's not an issue here at all. You have a fine body to wear speedo's. People in US behave mad. A guy has a dick and as long as it is covered there should be no problem. Ever heard that a woman was not allowed to wear tight pants or skirts? Or that she had to hide her breasts with a wide shirt?
The more men hide their genitals in wide trunks the more they give this behavior a reason to exist.

I agree. I've worn speedos at waterparks in Spain, France and Italy - no big deal. I am concerned that American prudishness has now come to the UK. We are teaching boys to be ashamed of their cocks in this and issues of locker rooms and urinals. I see some girls breasts bursting out of their skimpy costumes leaving them barely covered but if a guy even shows a bulge he is considered a pervert.

Don't know how we can get back to being comfortable with our masculinity though.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, if you're going to Orlando, even though central FL can be pretty preachy-religious, there are always TONS of European and South American tourists. You'll be fine at someplace like Wet N Wild or even one of the Disney water parks in a Speedo. So, yeah, go, wear your Speedo, have fun, and heck, like you said, bring a pair of board shorts just in case you end up the only one in nuthuggers and don't feel like standing out.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, yeah, go, wear your Speedo, have fun, and heck, like you said, bring a pair of board shorts just in case you end up the only one in nuthuggers and don't feel like standing out.

Me afraid to stand out? Think you must have been smoking something when you wrote that!!! lol..

If I waited for the world to change to do what I want I'll have been dead for 500 years.

For it to be acceptable to be a gay, a naturist, and like wearing speedos for more than just lap swimming.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Me afraid to stand out? Think you must have been smoking something when you wrote that!!! lol..

If I waited for the world to change to do what I want I'll have been dead for 500 years.

For it to be acceptable to be a gay, a naturist, and like wearing speedos for more than just lap swimming.

Well then that's great! But, then, there's really no reason to ask the question, probably.

voinyy

1st Like
Media
I've been to Wet n' Wild.. Is quite fun actually... Though I've never seen someone wear a Speedo there.... Try it! lol... It would be SEXAAYYY.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
what i find fun at waterparks...stand at the bottom of the water, and watch the hotties take care of their wedgies... and with wet tops...oh well...maybe i amjusta dirt ol man

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rapid water parks in July in it is West Palm beach, FL in my Speedo!!

Anyone have any information on how Speedo Friendly this park is?

Anyone ever wear a speedo here?

Anyone want to go with me? PM Me! (would love to go and be speedo twins with a guy or a group of guys) And if you happen to be into naturism too, we could go camping at a place and make a mini vacation out of it.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys your opinions please!! As soon as you can answer would be great since I'm planning on going possibly as early as this week, after the Holiday rush.

I'm planning a trip to orlando to go to a waterpark.

First Question:
Which park in Orlando do you think is the most speedo friendly?
Or which park is the best in general ride/attraction wise?

Please specify which question your answer applies to!

1. Wet 'N' Wild
2. Aquatic @ SeaWorld
3. Typhoon Lagoon @ Disney
4. Blizzard Beach @ Disney

Second Question:
Which speedo should I wear?
1. The mostly black with only alittle color at the sides (I have it in Blue, Red, Black, Purple, I think that's all.
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/32508d1212877160-i-finally-got-a-speedo-vallejo.jpg
2. The all over print (I have it in Blue, Red, Green, Black)
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/32510d1212877160-i-finally-got-a-speedo-lava-spray.jpg
3. A different mostly black one with color on the sides and back. (I have it in Blue, Red, Yellow, White,
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/59310d1238259437-should-i-wear-trunks-shorts-t8ss6016_307.jpg
4. A solid color (Black, Blue, Red (though its a tyr so not my fav style)
5. Other

If you look in my gallery and album you can find pics of me wearing some of the options.

Last edited:

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Disney parks generally attract a greater number of asian and european tourists, meaning your speedo would not be too out of place. I'd say #1 or #2.

echo20

Sexy Member
Media
Do it, you are hot.
I'm in Australia and when I went to a Waterpark there were a few people in speedos but these were mainly tourists from Europe. But it was a nice view....and you definately look good enough to wear a speedo.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I've been to all with only a speedo in hand...and have been on all the rides and standing in the lines and it is nice to see you can get some nice looks and some people in awe...But the other guys in speedos are also looking at you and checking their packages while in line. #3 & #4 were the best to be at and also there is the changing rooms with the showers,lets not forget that...Here are two of my photo's of HOM bikini's I have worn to both parks...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Guys your opinions please!! As soon as you can answer would be great since I'm planning on going possibly as early as this week, after the Holiday rush.

I'm planning a trip to orlando to go to a waterpark.

First Question:
Which park in Orlando do you think is the most speedo friendly?
Or which park is the best in general ride/attraction wise?

Please specify which question your answer applies to!

1. Wet 'N' Wild
2. Aquatic @ SeaWorld
3. Typhoon Lagoon @ Disney
4. Blizzard Beach @ Disney

Second Question:
Which speedo should I wear?
1. The mostly black with only alittle color at the sides (I have it in Blue, Red, Black, Purple, I think that's all.
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/32508d1212877160-i-finally-got-a-speedo-vallejo.jpg
2. The all over print (I have it in Blue, Red, Green, Black)
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/32510d1212877160-i-finally-got-a-speedo-lava-spray.jpg
3. A different mostly black one with color on the sides and back. (I have it in Blue, Red, Yellow, White,
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/59310d1238259437-should-i-wear-trunks-shorts-t8ss6016_307.jpg
4. A solid color (Black, Blue, Red (though its a tyr so not my fav style)
5. Other

If you look in my gallery and album you can find pics of me wearing some of the options.

Attachments