Speedo to Waterpark?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure that a speedo is appropriate as it could come off on a slide or something... However I wouldn't hesitate wearing my swimming jammers there and it doesn't do much if anything at all to hide my very large package. I agree that there is a serious double standard in the US and that is wrong.

a speedo is much much much less likely to come off on a slide or something than baggy shorts.

no drag so no chance of them coming off.

Griffin11inch

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was feeling the same as you but with cycling shorts, I play ice hockey and a lot of my team members do road cycling, I got myself a road bike and joined in some rides with them. Due to my excessive size when soft I always wore baggy shorts or trousers,. All the team said I should wear the proper shorts and t shirt as it would help my performance . I plucked up the courage and brought a sky Jersey and
A pair
Of black cycling shorts. Apart from a lot of looks and the odd comment no one said anything, I've gained the nickname trunk but that is just a bit of banter.

Didn't realise it but I've been searching for a pair of supportive inderwear and have been very unsuccessful. They never make the pouch large enough so I literally have to hang it out of my leg. Lycra is probably the best invention
Since sliced bread, I now wear it underneath my shorts when going to the gym as it offers great support.

People love to see a large softy but it really isn't great having one.

Pavlo

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel self-conscious enough having my junk outlined underneath regular swim trunks. I definitely don't think that I could wear a speedo at a place that has kids around.

Also, I'm not sure that it's really worth it to wear a speedo to go faster on slides. Butt-friction optimization?

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No problem wearing a speedo to a water park. I grew up on a swim team--my parents enrolled me in 5th grade to help with my childhood asthma--so I'm used to wearing them. When i gt into my late teen years I switched to the pouched type speedo style suits gay outlets sell as they are way more comfortable since they have a space for your package.

Are you allowed to be nude throughout the park at other times or do you have to wear a suit other than in the sauna other than at the mandatory nude time. If you are not allowed to be nude, can women be topless as I know that is much more common in Germany than the US?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Germany the sauna area will always be naked and in some water parks one evening a week the whole place will be naked so even speedos have to be taken off! Water-slides are far more fun when done nude

any solid information on these naked waterpark nights anywhere?