speedo underwear???

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
helio415 said:
yeah i was just in the thread for boardshorts and read that in europe they wear square cut speedos under there boardshorts. well i actual have some of these and they are very comfterable and am wondering if they make a boxer brief or something in that same cut.

I have seen speedos that are cut like boxer briefs. They are made of the same material and are available at sporting goods stores.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
afleitch said:
Sounds like they would be a bit restricive though, just to wear as underwear.

yeh. underarmour might be better. thicker than regular underwear. like a speedo without the pouch. i like the boxer briefs they make.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Helio,

Yes, to answer your question. There are a number of designers that make boxer briefs that are square cut. I suggest you check out www.undergear.com.

Also, in local stores I think you might finding some made by Spalding that are like that, and they are quite low waisted for those low rise jeans. I have some by Calvin Klein, and Calida, which are attached here. I think this is what your interested in.

Most I like, especially if I want some support, but not conpletely confining.

Good luck,

Jack

Attachments

Pappy

Media
helio415, I think what you're looking for is called trunks. I have a couple of pair by Life which is actually Jockey. They're very comfy and have good room.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pappy said:
helio415, I think what you're looking for is called trunks. I have a couple of pair by Life which is actually Jockey. They're very comfy and have good room.
I have two pair of these--I find them a bit restrictive for everyday wear, but sexy as hell for bar trips. I like my undies longer in the legs so I don't get wedgies. Here I am in my Life undies:

Attachments