speedo underwear???

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Mr.Grande, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    I have seen speedos that are cut like boxer briefs. They are made of the same material and are available at sporting goods stores.

2. afleitch

afleitch Active Member

Albums:
    Sounds like they would be a bit restricive though, just to wear as underwear.

3. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

yeh. underarmour might be better. thicker than regular underwear. like a speedo without the pouch. i like the boxer briefs they make.

4. grnman

grnman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Helio,

Yes, to answer your question. There are a number of designers that make boxer briefs that are square cut. I suggest you check out www.undergear.com.

Also, in local stores I think you might finding some made by Spalding that are like that, and they are quite low waisted for those low rise jeans. I have some by Calvin Klein, and Calida, which are attached here. I think this is what your interested in.

Most I like, especially if I want some support, but not conpletely confining.

Good luck,

Jack

Attached Files:

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

helio415, I think what you're looking for is called trunks. I have a couple of pair by Life which is actually Jockey. They're very comfy and have good room.

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have two pair of these--I find them a bit restrictive for everyday wear, but sexy as hell for bar trips. I like my undies longer in the legs so I don't get wedgies. Here I am in my Life undies:

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted