Speedo

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being on a Swimming Team you are requested to wear a Little Speedo.I Loved wearing them they showed off my Family Jewels perfect.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Like Parchissi, I am always amused by all the Speedo-related threads here at LPSG. I, too, have always liked Speedos because of their athletic look and feel on my body; because of the free and easy comfort of their snug, minimal coverage; and because I am self-apprecaitive enough about the size of my genital endowment to like that I fill them out so amply in the crotch. I realize Speedo style swimsuits are not for everyone’s tastes and that they can be a gutsy choice for some venues, but I like opportunities to wear them when I can. I bought a couple new ones last summer that sit daringly low on the hips and are too suggestive to wear most places, unless I am consciously... “suggesting.” LOL. Speedos are fun to wear and fun to take off.

Reactions: Mike2710

luchoarg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I`m a speedo fun, whenever the environment allows it. In summer, I love sunbathing exposing as much as possible to the sun rays.
However I don`t wear briefs (either boxers or nothing)

Onthebeachtoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love to wear speedos at the pool. They feel great and i like others to see exactly what i've got. Its as near to naked that i can get day to day in public

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When ever I see a 'speedo' thread - I usually make a comment! I am a speedo junkie with a drawer full of them! Every time I am on line and checking out the swim wear sites I weaken and go get another couple!! Such a variety now a days! How can you resist getting 'one' more pair of speedos!!
Being from the land down under speedos are an ozzie icon - so I have no problem wearing them when ever or where ever! Cheers to all you other speedo fans.

Spaguy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I won't deny that a man in a speedo can be hot! However, I wonder if those that prefer speedos are the same men that prefer briefs. I wear boxers and tend to were board shorts with no lining. I like the freedom. Is there a [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']correlation between what your underwear preference is and what your swimsuit preference is? [/FONT]

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too have far too many speedos but I keep buying more. I enjoy going out to Hollywood Beach in Chicago during the summer months and watch all the other guys in speedos.

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to wear the smallest tan thru suit I can get to just keep things covered. And of course you have to cut the lining out. I love to walk the beaches and catch women looking at my package. My wife likes to tease me on the beach and sneak a stroke when she can to make me hard, trying to get me to pop out of my suit.