Speedos at the Beach

D_Salmaine Sharpshlong

Just Browsing
Media
I was in Vegas last summer at the pool at one of the hotels and wore a speedo. Got a lot of attention from the seven or so women parked in fron of me.

I swim at a club and so I'm used to wearing that kind of suit.

I don't walk around and flaunt it but I don't see why guys seem to have a problem if your just lying around... The women that I've noticed actually seem to enjoy it, much like we enjoy them in a bikini.

I do understand that opinions are divided on the subject.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I go to Rehoboth Beach in DE with my BF, I wear sqaure cuts of my C-in-2 speedo. I dont do cock rings, but I show quite prominently anyway. It does bring comments and statres from men.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry but in my opinion speedos should only be worn by Olympic divers and at body builder competitions. No one looks good in a speedo! They should be outlawed on the beach.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your opinions are duly noted as such. Some people look hot in speedos (IMHO). And if you can wear it and feel comfy or sexy in it got for it I say. Saying they should be banned is like saying that women should only wear 1 piece swimsuits. Variety is the spice of life. Anyone that doesn't like seeing men in speedos really doesn't have to look, last time I checked, anyways...

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never thought anything was wrong with speedos IF they look good on the guy. The same goes for a string bikini on a women. In my mind it only becomes "wrong" or should be "outlawed" if looks bad. Not all bikinis or speedos look bad.

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alley Blue said:
I never thought anything was wrong with speedos IF they look good on the guy. The same goes for a string bikini on a women. In my mind it only becomes "wrong" or should be "outlawed" if looks bad. Not all bikinis or speedos look bad.

*pictures string bikini on Oprah Winfrey* *shudders!*

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HappyHammer1977 said:
*pictures string bikini on Oprah Winfrey* *shudders!*

i dont like you anymore. :p

i think a big penis in a speedo is kinda cheesy. like your some kind of show off.

i wear board shorts and yea you can see an outline of my penis, and it moves around alot when i walk. but its not just right there in your face like in a speedo.

HillcrestSwim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lex said:
Your opinions are duly noted as such. Some people look hot in speedos (IMHO). And if you can wear it and feel comfy or sexy in it got for it I say. Saying they should be banned is like saying that women should only wear 1 piece swimsuits. Variety is the spice of life. Anyone that doesn't like seeing men in speedos really doesn't have to look, last time I checked, anyways...

Well Said! I have worn minimal swimwear for over 20 years and will continue to do so until I no longer have the body for it. Minimal swimwear flatters the legs IMHO and the tan line is much sexier than a board short tanline IMHO

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like speedos specifically because of the more than obvious bulge it makes when you put them on. And for big guys, it's riDICKulous! So don't do it. I'm too self conscious about my body.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
See, for me, I have an obvious bulge whether I wear a speedo, squarecut, or regular trunks. My balls stay high and tight and push my cock out like a cock ring would. It's not about showing off-- it's about feeling sexy in my trunks. When I am on a gay beach, I don't mind guys looking. Hell--let them look, touch, feel, if they want to. It's all in good fun. Part of being on the beach is seeing and enjoying the sites. WOOF!

And somewhere, Someone LIKES the Idea of Oprah in a string bikini and that is perfectly okay. It takes all kinds, my friends. Homogeniety is boring.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
And somewhere, Someone LIKES the Idea of Oprah in a string bikini and that is perfectly okay. It takes all kinds, my friends. Homogeniety is boring.

I could not have said it better myself. If Oprah is comfortable with her body and *herself* enough to run around in a string bikini, then more power to her.

Its this sort of negativity that breeds self-esteem issues.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I wear a speedo solar at my y....not because I have the body beautiful or trying to show a huge bulge....for me it is about comfort. When I hit the whilrpool and wear board shorts....well the legs fill with air and float, I just do not like the feeling. Also remeber speedo makes a variety of styles...why is it when someone says speedo they always think bikini?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speedo type suits themeslves run the range in design. Many look bad because they are poor in design and/or not fitted correctly. Most guys trying one think they should buy the same size as they wear in fitted slacks. Using this size comparison, they should buy at least the next standard size up. There are some sexy as hell suits out there like from California Muscle. The Revolver Suit is flattering on the legs and ass...and is outstanding on a bulge. Cover it up or press it down??? No Way will I look casterated for someone else's comfort. If the situation is an adult type pool, then I always wear a brief suit when under the sun. Walking around I might put on some soccer shorts. I could care less if other men stare or whatever...be jealous..that is why they are looking afterall. I think a man, really of any age, in good basic shape, looks good in this style suit.

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno ... I just think it is a nice alternative to board shorts .... :cool:
j8-5.jpg

... ooops I edited this and changed the image due to the below ... duuuuuh!!!!