Speedos ban!! How ridiculous is this??

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree, it is a bit ridiculous, but the vast majority of men are probably in favor of the ban. Guys with small penises, average penises and even large penises that are growers don't necessarily want to see some hung shower parading around in a speedo, unless they are LP aficionados. And while women may like it, those with kids in tow may not.

Last line of the article:
"We are also looking into offering complimentary male waxing, which will ensure preserve the dignity of all our guests."

So having body hair is undignified???

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
It's not that it embarrasses average or underendowed guys. It's the chubby and hairy guys that some people find gross. Very few young men today have a body that can stand the scrutiny of Speedos. Maybe some hugely endowed guy would upset some people. I was in Europe recently and saw an attractive Italian guy in Speedos who at one point got an erection. It was quite a site, and he did nothing to try to hide it. Not a monster cock, but quite exciting nonetheless.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you sure they're banning speedos because of well-endowed men? The tightest clothes are often worn by the heaviest people. Can you imagine a 300 pound wookie-man in a speedo?

I once saw a 250lb woman wearing bike-shorts and a sport bra. With the huge roll of flesh sticking out, it looked like she was wearing a life preserver (or maybe just a giant donut).

Reactions: NateicusPumper

themysis

1st Like
Media
Especially in the UK, most men wearing speedos should know better.
It's not, and never has been, the fashion in the UK and anyone wearing them tends to be pretty round, hairy and certainly not well endowed.
Maybe in mainland europe this might have been something to do with exposure from certain guy's anatomy, but being in the UK I'm certain it's to save my eyes.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that it is a bit pathetic to have such a rule but unfortunately their reasons for introducing it is understandable. In a public place anyone offended can move away if its someone who does'nt want to have the sight of an obese guy in skimpy trunks in front of them or a concerned parent who does'nt want their young children to be subject to the sight of a hot adonis at a young age lest they grow up to be a whore or gay...

...in an environment like a private pool at this theme park or in any hotel or leisure centre it is the managements responsibility to ensure their patrons enjoy themselves and so they will adapt rules to be as unanimously satisfactory as possible, it is not really the businesses that are the problem but the pathetic uptight whingers that bother to complain....they cannot even chill out when they are on a holiday, it's those that get on my nerves. Businesses do compound the ridiculousness by protecting their own business ethic before supporting social freedoms, if i was in charge i would be like, 'if it offends you then stop staring and if it offends your kids then take them to the zoo next time' (i would'nt say that to faces cos that's rude but its what i would be thinking)

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its funny because alot of british men are outraged when they're turned away from french public swimming pools- were its obligatory to wear speedos, and not board shorts.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm glad to see it's not only in the US that prudes occasionally rule the roost.

"Disgusting, Mildred. It's apparent that that man has a . . . well, you know. . . ."

"Yes, Filbert. A penis, I believe they call it."

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the UK speedos really are the preserve of posers and sports swimmers. Most guys wear shorts... No showing off please we're English :)

As for getting turned away from French pools, I got turned away because I didn't have a swimming cap to wear! Not quite sure what they were worried I would carry in there given that my head was shaved at the time!

B_grotelul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is ridiculous to talk about off a men may wear speedos.

At the beach at the pool i wear speedos. I know it is visable that my cock is there and it is more visable that my balls are there.

I am not embrassed off having it. Also other people may not complained about it. See it as an handicap to be well endowned. I think it is.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does this mean that they have also asked the 'ladies' to start wearing a more family friendly 'appropriate' type of swim wear...perhaps an old 'fifties' gym slip as we call it?!?!

Stupidest request I have seen in years!! If ya don't like what you see, look away!!!!!!

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't the ladies there ever see any penises ?

and Guys never seen other guys' penises ?

Geezzzz...................

Is UK becoming an Islamic nation now ?

Alton Towers did have a Muslim only day not long ago. I wonder how people would react to an Jewish only or Catholic only day ?

The subtext here is that large penises should be completely covered up, but why shouldn't we be allowed to wear what we like ? Women with large breasts, a nice ass or legs are allowed to emphasize these without facing a ban.