Speedos on a cruise

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear my short square cut jammers from swimming when I go to a community pool, and sometimes the beach. It has Cuban across my ass. I love it, you should be free to wear what you want, unless yer stomach hangs over the suit you're fine. My boyfriend stole them when he left for his cruise, but I don't know if he wore them or not.

MOOSE

fun30013

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Greetings: I have to add my 2 cents. I work for an American Cruise Line; so not to get in trouble, we are known as the "Fun Ship" I am going to tell you what I tell passengers; no one knows you and you will never see them again; so cut loose join in the fun & make the most out of your voyage! I am an Asst. Cruise Director, and I conduct a lot of games on deck, you see it all!! I think it is cool that your wife wants you to wear them. Who cares what anyone else thinks, she is the one you are with!! I agree with most, in that after a few drinks, no one will give a damn. Lastly, our ships have an adult sun area. Maybe escape up to that deck till you get comfortable. Then as the trip progresses you can venture out! Have a wonderful trip!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your wife likes the look of you in the speedos and probably wants to show you off. Doing this might just really turn her on. Besides, people are only going to see you once and not remember you specifically. So show off your stuff proudly so your wife can have some fun in giving everyone the look of "look what I"VE got and YOU don't!!"

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some people here are crackin me up ... tellin him to wear a speedo only hif he has anice body? please people, get over it. If he gets used to them and feels commfortable, just wear em. Ur wife bought them so do here the favor. Having been to many parts of Europe and the Caribbean, let me tell ya, everyone who wears the speedos are not Adonises. So what? Everyone by the pool will be drinking anyway, so what's the big deal? The pool area becomes a total party whether it's an American cruise or European cruise. Just have fun .... for ur wife. And by the way, is seein an unsexy, unfit guy in board shorts really SO MUCH BETTER? At least in speedos maybe the attention will be drawn to something below the navel worth seeing! lol

Hotbuns-33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I say go for it!! You only live once, so don't let the fear of what a few closed minded people who are to hung up on not being able to deal with their own bodies and the beauty of others might say keep you from enjoying you cruise! If they don't like it, they can look the other way!! I work hard to stay in shape so I can show off at the beach or clubs in my thong!, and I just love the attention.:biggrin1: And 99% of the time it's positive! I used to be so shy I could not even use the public restroom and it just sucks to be like that. My wife and I went to a nude beach and let me tell ya, if you were self consious about your body when you go to the nude beach, you won't be when you leave because their is always somebody who looks worse and probably better than you, also so you realize that your O.K.:smile: The only time I don't wear a sexy swimsuit to the beach is if it's full of rednecks that might want to try and kick my ass for having the courage to be O.K. with my sexuality and to show it off. :mad: It really pisses me off that here in America we accept scantilly clad women and that's O.K. but men can't wear anything but board shorts that come below the knee to be considered cool and not gay. It seems that anything other than asexual clothing on men is considered O.K.. I wonder how long it will be before it's not cool for men to go without shirts also!! But I say if you've got it! flaunt it!! and don't give a shit what anybody else thinks!!:biggrin1: Because deep down they probably wish they had the courage to flaunt it!!