Speedos or bathing trunks.....which do you prefer?

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speedos look nice on a guy with a nice body and bulge because it shows what a man is made of. The contour of the body is clearly shown unlike trunks which hide your hips, bulge, legs, and ass.

Those that don't have a nice body should go with trunks because it'll startle less people =). The trunks I am referring to are usually that large pants that look like shorts that go down to the knees. There are other "shorts or trunks" that only go midway between hips and knees, like running shorts or short shorts.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
It depends on what I'm going to do in the pool. If I actually would swim: speedo; if I'm gonna enjoy the water: trunks. But I prefer speedos, they are dry fast and don't take much place and are comfterable.

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Speedos here !:cool:

At the beach, unless a nude one the pool or working on my tan ...

but to and from to werever it is that I am going, I will wear boardies.:smile:

DavidBD

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I started swimming regularly I initially wore trunks then jammers, then a drag suit and finally all I wear now, excluding competitions are speedos. Even at the beach I wear a speedo.

For me it was a comfort level issue and now I simply don't care if people gawk. Everyone has their own comfort level and those levels usually change over time.

As far as I'm concerned, speedos are far more comfortable.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Total speedo freak here. Have a drawer full of them and still I keep buying more!!
Frankly, I don't give a damn, about what I look like or what others think I look like in speedos! I love them - I wear them all the time - both as swimwear and underwear - its totally speedo's for this kiwi bloke!

SolidPalm

1st Like
Media
I think speedos look really hot, but I don't wear them. If I'm going to the beach, I'll wear some board shorts that hit a few inches above my knees. If I'm at the pool, I'll wear a baggy, square cut speedo. It covers up a little more than a speedo, but the it has the perfect amount of cling when I get out of the water...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know....but just something about the hotness of speedos could really fire the imagination a bit. While there are most people with packages and some others that don't really have much of a package, there is some mysterious sexiness to show off those with great legs, buns, and abs. It adds the attractive quality of a speedo. I remember in the 70s and 80s when speedos were actually so tight, it actually bulged a bit. Ah, good ol' days...

Last edited: