Speedos or bathing trunks.....which do you prefer?

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Trunks... In my opinion, they look better and you don't show too much; with trunks, you let imagination fly, because you just can see shapes of the ass and cock and with Speedo you show half ass and very close of showing cock, so for going to a randm beach or something for me its tacky wearing Speedo ; But if someone wants to wear it, they should be at least fit.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My wife won't let me wear revealing swim suits. I found one thrown away at the gym because it had a tear. I mended it and now have a secret pair. I wore them today at the pool at the gym. They fit well, but I have to adjust the balls and cock carefully when donning. There was hardly anyone there to oggle me. When looking for a new swim suit recently I tried numerous stores (in US) but found only board shorts in almost all. (I could find Speedos in an athletic store.) I finally located what they call trunks in a department store. The legs are six inches rather than nine or more, which a lot have, or rather than dragging around the knees. They are not very revealing, which keeps the spouse happy.