Speedo's packing it in

rockwater67

Just Browsing
Media
I am a show-er. when i get out of a freezing cold pool the smallest my dick has ever been is 4.5 in soft. the other day at practice we were doing a set where we would sprint then climb out of the pool and do squats. i was in the middle of the set when i squatted when all of a sudden my dick head popped out of my suit. has something like this happened to any one else? what advice do you have for packing a dick into a speedo

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am very large soft and have the biggest set of balls... what works is to get a speedo with larger puch,a seam in front, and to put your dick under the balls so it is pinned in. Just my experiance!

I am a show-er. when i get out of a freezing cold pool the smallest my dick has ever been is 4.5 in soft. the other day at practice we were doing a set where we would sprint then climb out of the pool and do squats. i was in the middle of the set when i squatted when all of a sudden my dick head popped out of my suit. has something like this happened to any one else? what advice do you have for packing a dick into a speedo

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am very large soft and have the biggest set of balls... what works is to get a speedo with larger puch,a seam in front, and to put your dick under the balls so it is pinned in. Just my experiance!

I do the same...when you got big balls and a big softie...you have to have a pouch.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually some new Andrew Christian stuff out there with a floppy pouch...natural hang they call it. Thinking about ordering some...they also have them in underwear too. And as always N2N is AWESOME always! :)

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=arial, helvetica]The "DON MITCHEL BIG POUCH THONG" is pretty comfortable and it's lined...

I'm a grower - but there are occasions when I find myself "semi hard" and in that situation I'm about 8" and they fit perfectly!

[/FONT]

Media
Just bought some of the Andrew Christian "Nearly Naked" style... LOVE them!
Only thing is, they get loose when wet. The fabric is odd. I bought medium the first time and they fit great until I got in the pool. I used to swim competitively but now I just do it to stay in shape. I'm 6'1", 190 lbs with about a 31" waist. I figured the medium says it is for 30-33 inch waists and it certainly doesn't hit the waist, but no, they were too loose! I ordered the small from Men's Underwear & Men's Swimwear - Mens Thongs, Boxers & Jockstraps at Nuwear on sale (sorry, it's over now) and they are perfect. I really do swim, about 2 miles a day still. 3000 yards to get going and about 500 yards in sprints, etc. afterwards. If you're on a team somewhere, you'll do more than that and so you'll want them snug on the butt. Still has plenty of room up front. BTW, they're unlined so the white are virtually see-thru when wet but the red or blue are fine.

B_The hung one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
iom huge soft too, the smallest i get is like 8.5x6, with low huge balls. i am a stripper gogo dancer and when im workin at a non-nude club i always have to wear a "swimmers" jock under my speedo. look at my pix, im wearing some in a few of the pix

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I personally like just like a plain black nike speedo from there core solids line, I think they have a decent amount of room up front and fit more real to size than speedo brand suits and are more durable than tyr suits.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

My cock has always done best when I lay it right on top of my balls. Even when I get aroused, it will curve on top and stay there. A lot of guys will wear a cock ring to enhance their bulge. Fortunately, my balls do that for me naturally. You need to measure your waist, hips and quads. Buy a speedo based on your HIPS, not your waist.

For example, I have a 33=34" waist, but my hips measure 42." SO I have to wear L or XL swimwear.

I do the same...when you got big balls and a big softie...you have to have a pouch.

The pouches have never worked for me. I actually tried on a few this week at a swimshop and found that the pouch itself was more constricting that just the plain speedo.

I simply go up a size and leave it at that. My current speedo is an XL. My balls are big, I hang between 4.5-6"? soft, and my quads are almost 25". Plus I got booty.

PIC.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Dude, I swam on a master's team for many years. I've never done (or heard of) a work out where you jump out and do squats. I think someone may have been messing with you. You should ahve pulled it out and saved yourslef teh extra effort.

Oh... two suits is the answer. The outer suit, the older one, will be baggier.