speedos - penis up or down?

D

deleted20132

an average endowed guy here. guys, how do you position your dick when in speedos?

Reactions: Luso

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I almost always wear it down over the balls. I have let it hang to the side every now and then when tanning, but I find it attracts too much attention (especially if it gets a mind of its own and your find yourself with an erection.) It is not as bad in square cuts, but trunks that are a little briefer may not provide enough coverage. I guess your best bet is to wear it at home, place it in both directions and decide how you want to display the goods. Just remember that you will find something at a beach or pool that will catch your eye, so check out how it looks when you are hard as you undoubtedly will be at some point in public.

D

deleted20132

im usually up and to the side - can not believe that everyone wrote down! tell me, when you sit, is there any chance of sitting on your dick?

caramelito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
RideRocket said:
Definitely down. It helps hide the unintended erection. Plus, with your penis down, your nuts are covered and not exposed to the errant foreign object hitting you there.

Good point Ride!
Down for me.

Reactions: taffy2020

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Draped to the left is most comfortable.

If I position it upward then I run the risk of peeking out.

Downward, over my balls has never been comfortable for me. I just don't understand how some could like that position. It always makes me feel very tight . . . like I am curling up like an armadillo :confused:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
drevo50 said:
At least, if you have no control over boners like I do ...
This implies that a guy can have control of his own boner, I know no such guy. It always seems like others control a guy's boner; by the way they look, walk, speak, use their mouth, or even just breath.