speedos - penis up or down?

Mike2710

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Up. Though down makes for a better bulge!

Up. And I think that up is better for bulge. You have free balls, so more healthy (the balls temperature is a little bit lower than all body). Most sportsmen wear up (cyclist, light athletics, wrestlers, swimmers). And if you erect is more comfortable up.

Reactions: sdbg
S

SirConcis

for pool, I place it up during pre-soak shower and find it is more compfrotabel when going into pool and things settle to new temperature. By the time I am oiut of pool, ot is generally down.

for beach, would be down to be less obvious.

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer to see and wear the down configuration. IMO, as AntoGr states, it just looks better and seems more appropriate for a bigger cock - up makes me think "hmmm small". No offence to growers.

phorof

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely down over the ball sack-------------as you get a semi or full hard its going to snake off to the side----- love it !

Heavy Sac

Sexy Member
Media
Up and to the side if I'm somewhere where it doesn't matter who's looking. If I'm in a family place I wear it down and to the side. A little more modest that way.

thickoneinLA

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I wear my flaccid cock up, it creates an outward bulge that is noticeable everywhere. I am very very thick, even when flaccid, so it is a huge bulge. When I wear it down, it's less noticeable since I'm not that long. Even when I try to wear it up, the weight of it makes it go to the side or down.

aruspeed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah. I think it must really depend on your length and girth. If I put mine up, in some Speedos it's so smashed down that I look like I have nothing. But others it's almost obscene. Plus if I get a boner, I'll never be able to hide it. Even pointing down with a boner, some Speedos are tough to get away with at a family beach.