speedos - penis up or down?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im usually up and to the side - can not believe that everyone wrote down! tell me, when you sit, is there any chance of sitting on your dick?
Up gives room to expand and grow, to the side emphasises your size but also shows when you get a semi where as down over the balls all you do is get a bigger bump in front as the erection comes on.
Don't think about sitting in speedos, and hey, some length if you think its tucked under far enough to sit on...
Finally, should you become "excited" straight up, to the side will end with a damp patch, underneath - hidden

definitely down - it creates a nice bulge that way. I don't mind showing of the cock but placing it up doesn't seem flattering and displays the balls too much or sometimes looks like the male equivalent of a cameltoe.

definitely down - it creates a nice bulge that way. I don't mind showing of the cock but placing it up doesn't seem flattering and displays the balls too much or sometimes looks like the male equivalent of a cameltoe.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Each of us has our own preference as to how to position our penis. For me, up
is the most comfortable. Same goes for briefs (underwear). I don't like the head of my
dick competing for space with my balls. L.O.L.! I don't mind if it slips down to the side, but
if it drops further, I'll lift up Junior and his 2 friends to keep them happy.

0-00001 Water Polo Bro.jpg

I love seeing the dick pointing up to the sky! This swimmer's penis looks pretty hefty if he is totally limp.

00001 White Speedo.jpg

I love this diver's classic cut white Speedo. His dick goes up almost all of the way up to the waistband.
Can't find an all white Speedo anywhere other than the 1" Speedo solar bikini. The 1" solar is a bit too
short. If I get a boner, the only place for it is on the side. Aussiebum just brough out retro cut nylon briefs with a longer cut on the sides. I ordered a white one; should be here before the weekend.

00001 Butch.jpg

This guy makes my heart race! He is so fucking hot!

Arena Royal Blue.jpg

There is something so ruggedly masculine about a guy filling up the front of his swim briefs.
I love to be able to see the shape of his stump dick and his balls through his briefs. He
wouldn't have to ask me twice!

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Each of us has our own preference as to how to position our penis . . . There is something so ruggedly masculine about a guy filling up the front of his swim briefs . . .

I've always worn mine down or to the side in speedos but I've also never given it much thought. After looking at these pics, I think I'm going to try it up the next time I'm at the pool.

Mike2710

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always worn mine down or to the side in speedos but I've also never given it much thought. After looking at these pics, I think I'm going to try it up the next time I'm at the pool.

It's good idea. Try wear up. (It is more comfortable & more healthy)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sid
Up for me or to the side... I have tried to put the head down, I end up with a raging hard on.
sideways in public is just showing off - that's if you're well endowed, but if you're average or smaller..... like a bit of uphill pointing but tend to pop out the top so now go for down over my balls and risk the erection - but at least it really pokes out in front then...

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't worn speedos much since I lived in Europe, but think that to the side works best. Pointed up would be impossible, for me, at least, because speedo just ride to low.

The poster above is right, I guess, that if you've got a truly huge one, pointing to the side looks like you're showing off.
But if you're really packing, squeezing into a speedo no matter what the position is going to look like a bid for attention. (& p.s. To those guys: Don't stop.)