speedos - penis up or down?

I had a room mate in college with the largest dick I have ever seen. Seriously, it was 9 or 10 inches long flaccid, and, when riled up was an astonishing 13 inches and thick as my wrist. I am not exaggerating here...

Anyhow- he was a swimmer in school and got the job of lifeguard at out of campus dorm pool. He wore a speedo and the only way he could accommodate that dick of his was to WRAP it around the side. it wrapped nearly to his hip... and actually pulled the waistband slightly away from his abdomen, it was so thick.

He got LOTS of date... more than half of them at the pool.... and nearly all of them wanted to have sex on the first date ( ah, the late 70's was great) since their primary curiosity was that cock of his.

Alas... he confided to me that being that large was not all that good...
No matter how much he liked a girl, after a week or two they were quits.
Seems sex with him was simply too painful.
Not just the girth.. but the depth... if he got a little excited, he would sometimes go more than halfway in... and that hurt.

He told me he had never had his dick all the way in any woman, and that it was frustrating.

I pointed out to him that the ass was way deeper than a vagina... but he countered by saying that any woman that finds it way too painful for her pussy is simply never gonna let you even try her ass.... and most girls literally could not fit their mouths around it.

Poor guy... too much of a good thing, I suppose...

but man, it sure looked impressive in that speedo.
Wouldn't happen to know where he is now?

Reactions: sdbg

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends on the "Speedo" Brand....

For authentic Speedos (haven't worn these in many years.... I always laid it to the side (or) it just seemed to end up that way.

Today I alternate between custom made speedos from Suzi Fox and Hillcrest.

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
an average endowed guy here. guys, how do you position your dick when in speedos?
Always down, but it doesn’t always stay that way. Often, especially if the water is cold, it will shift and end up going off and pointing up...usually off to the left.

Reactions: bluebird700
D

deleted300444

Where ever it falls, up, down, left, right, all good. Speedos are cool and bold. But I dont have one.

studfarms0523

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I swim in my tight speedo and i have recently been putting it up and the boys out. It gives it the best appearance and it looks very masculine. It as also makes the other men look twice. I wear it in the sauna and spread my legs to show off. Oh my wrestling team we wrestle naked to get used to the male anatomy. I've gotten a faceful of balls a few times.