speedos - penis up or down?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Down!! I wear my speedos to a pool party but not to show off my cock but to show off my body !!!!!

you waer it up to get women to look down there sines there is no point o show off to men?

grower76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, Im trying to figure out how to wear the penis at my beach. Its not a nude beach but there are lots of Europeans in speedos. I have noticed that most guys wear their dicks up. I have yet to come across a guy wearing it otherwise, so I am a bit confused. Im going to wear a square cut speedo.

I dont like wearing it up. So Im trying to decide, should I wear it completely to the left (90 degrees) or downwards with a 30 degree angle? What do you think would look less indecent.. dont want to piss off anyone :)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
always start out with it down. sometimes it shifts to the left. yes, it does show a good size bulge..not obscene size, but one that says well hung man here. what's wrong with that. never wear it up because I have never worn my dick that way since I am a boxer or nothing guy, and 2nd, it might poke out the top

Reactions: BroBonder