Speedos Question

Alem0909

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently joined a swimming team but I've always used boardshorts and the trainer said it was ok but only until we reached a competition and the I had to use speedo's. I bought myself four speedos this morning and I decided to try them on but (nothing to do with sice) my glans sticks out, like the border of the circunciced head, it's too noticeable. I don't know if it's 'cause I'm suposed to use underwear under the speedo but I think not. Is it normal? Is it suposed to look like that? Is there anything I can do to avoid the mark being so noticeable?

Thanks!

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
do you have a picture....i have seen guys that have speedos on and yeah there is a bulge. at the pool area i have also see guys with them on and i dont know if its the size or type of speedo but some dont show all that much. i myself is looking into the solar style. Solar 1" Brief - Buy 2 and Save! - Speedo USA Swimwear
--------------------------------------------------------
Swimsuits, Swimwear, and Swimming Accessories - Speedo USA Swimwear

does it have to be a pair of "speedo" brand or just need the bikini brief style?

You could always put them on take your fist and some what force a small pouch into them or you could just buy another or be awesome and show off the the bulge

trebordx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part of it has to deal with the color of the fabric. I've noticed darker colors are not as revealing (think about a black speedo with an outline but the shadow that is cast isn't as visible), while lighter colors obviously may be more see through but also show outlines more.

The swim and water polo guys at my college all wear speedos with nothing underneath and on many of them you can see the glans. I even asked one of them about it in passing and he said its pretty common.

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was in swimming in jr high and high school with the same coach and he asked me to wear two pairs of speedos because the contours of my package were so noticeable. Our school colors were white and gold so it showed, and in the end it helped so you might want to consider it.

S

SirConcis

You cannot hide your glans. It is part of your body, and a speedo will faithfully reproduce its shape. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it showing.

You can experiement with different positions in the speedo. Personally, I place it up at shower before entering pool, and so whatr if it so obvious as I walk to the pool. Once in the water, it doesn't matter. And by the time you get out, you have a smaller penis and it isn't as obvious anyways.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wear them as underwear for a few days and yul become accustomed to them. wearing two might also make you less self-conscious. usually after a few wearings yul not think about it. remember, there are others in speedos so you aren't alone.

sure you got the right size? sometimes the next size fits better.

good luck competing...