Speedos Redux

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright--Steve26 and I chat about this all the time. I'm 8.5x6 with big balls and my BF bought me an aqua speedo and a red square cut. I knowmay here say that they can not wear a sppedo. Mine seem to fit me just fine. Does anyone who CAN'T wear one have pics of how it makes them looks?

Aqua Speedo

Red Square Cuts

P.S.--Can anyone teach me how to attach thumbnails to my posts? Thanks!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's really simple to attach a thumbnail, Lex. Type your message or response in the Reply window, then...

look at the bottom of the page (while you still have the Reply window on your screen.) You'll see a small, long box that is labeled "Browse". Use it to find the file on your computer or enter an address if you're going to use a pic from another website.

Then click "Add this Attachment."

speedodfw:
Originally posted by Lex@Apr 1 2005, 10:03 AM
I don't have that option for some reason, Pecker. Hmmm...
[post=295871]Quoted post[/post]​
Well I wear speedos because they keep me hard all day....got about 50 pair.
Also love bike pants, wrestling singlets and InSport "thin split" rinning shorts

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As you can tell from my screenname, I'm a speedo enthusiast. I wear them for almost all water related activities. I'm big enough to create an eye catching bulge for crotch watchers but no so big that its unmanageable. Besides, there are various ways of packing yourself into them depending on what kind of profile you want to project. Speedo 1 inch Solar is my favorite cut.

SG

steve_w: I take it that you do not wear those swim trunks outside of the house, or in public. Because your face is blacked out, I figure you do not want to be identified with anybody you know that you wear these articles.

What good are those swimtrunks if they never see the light of day? Why so bashful? Get out and wear these around the gym or the beach...If you enjoy em, wear them around! :) They really do look great, are not obscene, and are actually quite tasteful!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by steve_w@Apr 1 2005, 05:29 PM
I take it that you do not wear those swim trunks outside of the house, or in public. Because your face is blacked out, I figure you do not want to be identified with anybody you know that you wear these articles.

What good are those swimtrunks if they never see the light of day? Why so bashful? Get out and wear these around the gym or the beach...If you enjoy em, wear them around! :) They really do look great, are not obscene, and are actually quite tasteful!
[post=295975]Quoted post[/post]​

Steve, just stop and think about what you just posted.

There's a hell of a lot of difference between wearing your Speedos in the house or in the yard or at a public pool or beach - and showing your face in an internet pic.

I don't blame Lex for obscuring his i.d. Simply publishing his pics (nude or not) on the internet gives some snerts license to steal them and, suddenly, Lex is everywhere.

Way to go, Lex. Great pics!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by steve_w@Apr 1 2005, 05:29 PM
I take it that you do not wear those swim trunks outside of the house, or in public. Because your face is blacked out, I figure you do not want to be identified with anybody you know that you wear these articles.

[post=295975]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the support and compliment, Pecker. You're my favorite Republican EVER!

Steve_W--I plan to wear these trunks to Rehoboth Beach. My BF picked them out. He took the pics at his house (he likes me to model them around and what not). There is no shame for me in these trunks. I am a professional and having my face plastered across the internet is not an option, especially since I am not out. If you'd like to see a face pic, well--you could try to get to know me, gain my trust and then, maybe, I'd share.

neuromancer: "big" guys in lycra are so damn hot. speedos, bike shorts, wrestling gear, track suits. yeh. that works.

HillcrestSwim:
Originally posted by neuromancer@Apr 3 2005, 02:18 AM
"big" guys in lycra are so damn hot. speedos, bike shorts, wrestling gear, track suits. yeh. that works.
[post=296394]Quoted post[/post]​

They certainly are. Check out our swimwear line at www.HillcrestSwim.com

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by HillcrestSwim+Apr 5 2005, 11:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HillcrestSwim &#064; Apr 5 2005, 11:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-neuromancer@Apr 3 2005, 02:18 AM
"big" guys in lycra are so damn hot.  speedos, bike shorts, wrestling gear, track suits.  yeh.  that works.

[post=297405]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

HillcrestSwim,

I discovered your site last week and flipped (also posted your site here) over your specialty "big" guy swimware. While I am not in any shape for swimming, I will be ordering a couple of pair very soon as containment devices. Never has apparent fit been so close.

Thanks

blackwood

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you look good in the speedo lex, it really shows off your body. as for your package, it should sit in there fine with a giant bulge, which is good ;)

neuromancer:
Originally posted by HillcrestSwim+Apr 5 2005, 07:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HillcrestSwim &#064; Apr 5 2005, 07:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-neuromancer@Apr 3 2005, 02:18 AM
"big" guys in lycra are so damn hot.  speedos, bike shorts, wrestling gear, track suits.  yeh.  that works.

[/b][/quote]

Wow. Nice site. Do some of the guys come with the order also? :)

HillcrestSwim:
Originally posted by neuromancer+Apr 5 2005, 10:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neuromancer &#064; Apr 5 2005, 10:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HillcrestSwim@Apr 5 2005, 07:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-neuromancer
@Apr 3 2005, 02:18 AM

Wow. Nice site. Do some of the guys come with the order also? :)
[post=297557]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

B)

D

deleted111

Well I wish I could contribute to the actual question you asked but that would be impossible. If someone can show me a speedo I can actually fit in I would be really impressed. I think I could get past the fact that every eyeball that veared my way would go immediately to my crotch but I haven&#39;t seen a pair yet I could fit in. I don&#39;t mind some attention due to my inability to hide it but that might be a little too blatant for me, depending on where and who was present I guess. Now, speedos to like underwear night at the club, thats doable.

Nate

If anyone has any information on special speedos, besides what hillcrest has with special custom pouches that you can specify on.....let me know.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer wearing square-cut ones, got them in blue (royal, navy and light), white, black, abandoned all other swimsuits (like trunks, eg.). Squarecuts still put some accent on your big endowment, though not making it obtrusively obvious. My lady friend says, they&#39;re a perfect showcase for my Roddy.

Bruce

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really Iove wearing snug fitting speedos, wrestling singlets and leotards too. It's fun while playfully wrestling with close friends, knowing he will be stripping off my speedo or one piece singlet keeping my hard penis snug and secure, while loosing the the erotic wrestling match. I'll still playfully resist as his strong work the sexy tight swim briefs or singlet, slowly down and off The feeling of being overtaken is sensational and very sexually arousing knowing, he'll soon erotically have me naked and showing it all. I didn't want to loose my tight singlet or swim briefs, but accepted my loosing my tight sexy outfit being slowly unsnugged and peeled off, to my friend winning our erotic wrestling match, as he joyfully stripped me naked in the end.