speedos with friends?

forever

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i normally wear speedos (or other swimmers) for lap swimming or under boardies and am rarely seen in just speedos... maybe if i am leaving the beach and getting changed.

i was a little aprehensive about being seen in a speedo by people who know me... today i spent an hour in all with only a tiny piece of fabric between my cock and balls and the world!! it was a little weird at first but totally liberating!! i was paranoid i would get a boner or a pee leak or invite awkward conversation.

2 guys stripped down to speedos, my mate (striaght) and i (gay) the rest of the crowd, guys and girls wore board shorts. noticed everyone checking everyone out without being sleazy. i felt a little wrong checking out my mate (its not like that...) but appreciated what he had going on!!

i wore black adidas and my mate wore older style green speedos. the only time we discussed speedos was when we got changed (in different rooms) and i cracked a joke about how people don't appreciate what we go through to look good in a speedo, my mate replied 'its not easy, is it'. i could tell he was uncut, had many pubes, but he looked quintessentially australian.

i initially had my small flacid penis pointing straight up but over the corse of the day it was all over the pouch. after i had a pee i wasn't sure how to place and was semi after a bit of handling so hung it to the right and stayed sitting down for a while not wanting a full on boner.

all good

Attachments

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
looks fine on ya. there was a time when so many wore speedos that there was no concern about it. if only those days were here again. there were times visitors needed a suit in order to use the pool or jacuzzi and thought nothing about it when i handed them one of my Speedos. (I kept several sizes handy for "emergencies".

thing was, some of them looked better in my trunks than I did.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Speedo's are alright. I wear it most of the times with my friends. But it is probably easyer to accept in my group, because a friend of mine is a swimmer and only wear speedo's. And when we go too a recreationpool with tubes etc, we must wear speedo's, no boxers allowed.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
looks fine on ya. there was a time when so many wore speedos that there was no concern about it. if only those days were here again. there were times visitors needed a suit in order to use the pool or jacuzzi and thought nothing about it when i handed them one of my Speedos. (I kept several sizes handy for "emergencies".

thing was, some of them looked better in my trunks than I did.

I can't understand the attraction to long shorts. Why wear more coverage than necessary?

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The good old Aussie icon - SPEEDO'S!! I have so many pairs of speedos I have lost count. I wear them no matter who I am with or no matter wherever I am. I have a pair of speedos to suit the occassion. I have them in sheer fabric, every colour imaginable, from 2 inch sides to just a strap side. Speedos!!! My favourite members of my wardrobe.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was a H.S., age-group, and college varsity swimmer and have never considered wearing anything else. I can't even get board-shorts on over my thighs. May wear sweats down to the beach but quickly ditch them. In my pool...I wear even less...a thong or nothing at all.

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
yeah i think that it is pobably much more readily accepted wearing speedos when doing proper swimming but nowadays you see more and more people wearing speedos for leisure purposes so it doesnt really matter either way, its what ur comfortable in.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was bicycling an average of 30 miles a day in graduate school, I couldn't wear Speedo-brand bikini swimwear in my waist size because the ass area was too small. I had to wear TYR or Dolfin. (I also had to buy "relaxed fit" or "tapered" jeans so my thighs wouldn't have all the hair rubbed off them as I walked.)

Friends asked me why I wore them. They said they'd be embarrassed. Women I knew called them "banana hammocks."

But I'd gotten used to them. I told them the truth: There's nothing more comfortable in the water other than nudity, which you can't enjoy in a mixed-gender university pool.

NCbear (who's about to head off to the Y to do some cardio so he can look good in his bikini swimsuit later this spring)