Speedos

KeraAndMike: Yeah I dont know about looking like a grapefruit exactly hehe, but yeah easy to see the outline and my cock head, but in wet speedos thats just about every guy.

James249620002000: I wore Speedos exclusively when I was young, thin, and working out. NOw that I am older, heavier, they look terrible on me, and I do not wear them.

I have been to Germany several times, and you are all correct, even fat, hairy, out of shape guys wear them! I won't wear them anymore because I simply don't have that great of a body any more. I think you have to be either very muscular or very thin to look good in Speedos.

PackingVegas: James, I don't think you have to be "muscular", but in good shape. But that helps all clothes look better, doesn't it?

Extemely Huge, try box cuts. I can't fit in bikini types either... box cuts hold everything in, and give you a GREAT bulge, depending on the style and color.

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
I usually wear speedos when I'm rollerblading but I also get a kick about running into the mall and watching the looks. Sometimes you can see my full cock outlined through the speedos. I especially enjoy the looks from men - the "crotch watchers" I call them. They'll take a quick look then a double look. I love to catch them in the act--they usually get so embarassed. Of course, there was the guy several years ago who winked and then came over to me and told me I made his day.Bless his heart!

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=clubthongs link=board=clothing;num=1070923258;start=20#25 date=02/25/04 at 07:05:57]Bikinis and Thongs especially designed for the hung guy!  See the Specialty Beachwear section at www.HillcrestSwim.com
[/quote]

Oh god, that shit is hilarious!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=clubthongs link=board=clothing;num=1070923258;start=20#25 date=02/25/04 at 07:05:57]Bikinis and Thongs especially designed for the hung guy!  See the Specialty Beachwear section at www.HillcrestSwim.com
[/quote]
Thanks for the site, clubthongs, the pictures sure are a boost to the imagination. Do you have any from there and if so, which style(s)?

Luke ;)

ruscular: The last time I tried wearing speedos, bunch of redneck and one of them brought a baseball bat wanted to fight me because of it. So here we were with my friend behind them with a tire iron ready to rumble because I was wearing speedos at the beach. I was very lean and fit. I ask them to repeat them selves several times because I still didn't get it that they were upset that I was wearing speedos. Finally the park ranger shows up and disfuse the situation. This was about 18 years ago. Just to forewarn you not to wear speedos in redneck country, unless you want to squeal like a pig!

junior15074: Ruscular, If you ever have a situation like that again with a group of guys, pick out the ring leader and state very calmly he is going down first no matter what happens to you. Look him in the eyes with yours and make sure you mean it (and that you can back it up). It has been my experience the "leader" will not want to be the first one to get hurt, especially if he reads it in your eyes you mean business. I have gotten out of several situations that way. Only once did that not work, but when the leader did go down, the situation ceased to be a problem. NO ONE should dictate what you wear or not wear at a beach if you are not violating any laws.

Junior

clubthongs: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=clothing;num=1070923258;start=20#27 date=02/25/04 at 19:50:28]
Thanks for the site, clubthongs, the pictures sure are a boost to the imagination.  Do you have any from there and if so, which style(s)?

Luke ;)[/quote]

I have them all!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=clubthongs link=board=clothing;num=1070923258;start=20#30 date=02/26/04 at 08:24:31]

I have them all!
[/quote]
Gosh Damn! Do you have a favorite style and color? I think I wanna visualize the ones you are in! :-[

Luke

jlsand: Agree with all of you who like speedos. They are very much a turn on for a lot of people. I never, ever, could understand how someone could hate them. What I really don't understand is why women or some gay men don't like them. Leaves me speechless. If it were up to me, men would only wear speedos instead of shorts all the time.... ha ha...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/johnrand/

rockabilly_guy: [quote author=clubthongs link=board=clothing;num=1070923258;start=20#25 date=02/25/04 at 07:05:57]Bikinis and Thongs especially designed for the hung guy!  See the Specialty Beachwear section at www.HillcrestSwim.com
[/quote]

Like to run into him on the beach! ;)

Triht: Never. Actully, I rarely wear shorts, either. And I'm gay.

rockabilly_guy: [quote author=clubthongs link=board=clothing;num=1070923258;start=20#30 date=02/26/04 at 08:24:31]

I have them all!
[/quote]

Those are some sext thongs. But you really need a smooth, bubble butt to wear them! I'm a slender guy. Don't think I'd look good in 'em unfort!

bbobb21: When I was young we did not have Speedos yet. We did have other brief suits- indeed as I entered high school the in-suit for guys was brief with cut outs on the side. Once in high school guys who wore the shorts were either sisies or fat.

I swam on the Y team nude and in college nude. We only wore suits at meets. It was when I was in college that the nylon tricot suits first appeared...but they weren't Speedos at my school. They came later. I still swim; I still wear a Speedo or aussieBum. I prefer the 1' ones. I live in one in the summer, Up to five years ago I did Thiathlons and that is what I wore. I still cycle with a Speedo but have stopped running after a torn catlege about five years ago. If you have to wear a suit, it should be a Speedo type or a thong where you can get away with it. bob

ruscular: I talk to a open minded friend when the topic of speedo came up. And they said I should not wear them, because its not proper to flash what you got, and instead should opt for the boxer type swimtrunk.

Well I dont wear the boxer type because when I walk in them and when they get wet they cling around my cock and get them aroused. Now when my cock is getting hard I can hang a coat off of it. There is no way I can get them to stand down and play dead by command. they dont listen, so wearing a speedo they stay down and snug whether hard or soft. I got them by the leash at that point in speedo!