Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't make a mess ! :eek:
mopping-smiley-emoticon.gif
Too late Dicky! :p

lumen

Experimental Member
Media
I've been wearing standard "competition" style Speedo swim suit when I go to the pool. I don't know what people at the pool expect, but I get more looks that I want. I'm not trying to show off or make a display. I do "dress" my penis up and to the left side, because that's just where it fits. Before the cold water hits me, there's an obvious line of my penis. It might be that some people think I've got an erection when I don't. I'm a bit less than 5" flaccid, but I guess that's enough to attract some attention. What am I supposed to do? Wear board-shorts because it makes others uncomfortable?

D

deleted60522

On what is likely to be the hottest day of the year so far in the UK. I took a cycle ride to my nearest beach at Sandbanks in Poole on the south coast. Unfortunately in half mile walk along the beach I only spotted two guys in Speedos, probably 500 or more in various baggy shorts or board shorts. There was on brave lad wearing just a pair of pink CK boxer briefs. Also spotted about 4 guys doing the towel dance!

D

deleted660712

I've worn mine simular. Where then they are fine