speedos

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have speedos and want to start swimming again but scared that men will look at me funny getting my big cock in my speeds :( I dont have a big bluge in my speedos but I never look down there with speedos on.

maybe women will start talking to after seeing me in speedos.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your pics show that you are indeed quite well hung, so in retrospect maybe a speedo would be a bit much, but on the flip side why should you NOT wear a speedo and show the world what you've got packing ? You certainly got a good size to show off in something so skimpy and if the guys start heckling you then just tell them to fuck off and grow up. It is just a dick and balls, regardless of size all men have them and some men even desire and admire them for your size in particular.
If you are still hesitant about wearing a speedo then perhaps maybe start off with something bigger but still tighter and work down from there. Maybe start off with those bicycle style swim shorts, then later on work down to a square cut and then when you feel better THEN the speedo brief style. You could also wear a swimmer's jock to help keep everything in place and give you a bit of modesty if you still feel you need it, but with your cock size I would embrace your size rather than shun it.
In any case, do what will make YOU feel good and able enough to go out there, do your laps and get back into the groove of swimming. It is relaxing, great for burning off the calories and I know at the end of my laps I feel great about myself and couldn' give a damn what the other dudes think of me in my speedos as I climb in and out of the water.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have speedos and want to start swimming again
Good for you
but scared that men will look at me funny getting my big cock in my speeds :(
Dont be if you have chosen a swimmer place most of the guys will be on speedos.
I dont have a big bluge in my speedos but I never look down there with speedos on.
How do you know then?
[SIZE=-1]"If a tree falls in the woods, and there is no one there to hear it... [/SIZE]
maybe women will start talking to after seeing me in speedos.
They will see and they will know what you got.
I dont think they are going to talk you more than they normally do, but if you talk to them they could be more friendly. [SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always wear speedos to swim laps - can't stand the feel of boxey suits. Don't worry about what others think about the way you look - just wear what feels comfortable. It's how you feel not what others are thinking that's important. Now go do some laps dude.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with smoothchris...If speedos are more comfortable on you, then wear them. You cannot control where others look. If they want to look, then they will. Some will be looking at you for various reasons. These reasons are not important. Wear your speedos and have fun swimming...:smile:

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
dude...i swam for 10 years and i never had anyone stare or look at me funny.

just fyi...don't pull your speedo up to your belly button. people will call you a high-jacker. im not kidding. wearing it low is the style.

sizequeen67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with everyone. Be more confident! You have a big dick, it's not ugly, and you're blessed! If it makes you feel any better I wax my chest and pubic area and shave my legs - and I wear a speedo. Not because I'm an olympic swimmer - because I don't like hair... Talk about looks - in the locker room, walking into the pool, everywhere. Some days are really tough for me feeling self conscious but I get thru them - as you will too. You have to adopt an attitude of Fuck em all - let them look if they want to. Swimming is one of the best things you can do for your body - my wife calls me the obsessive compulsive swimmer...! The health benefits far outweigh what some asshole may say to you. The main thing is that you get out there and do your laps!

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was a little bashful about wearing a speedo at first so I understand your concerns. I do wear a speedo, but outside of competitions I wear a nylon Drag suits over the speedo. It helps disguise the bulge.

When I first started swimming I wore jammers, but they did not offer enough support. Speedos will feel more comfortable for you. Even when I might wear a jammer now I wear a speedo underneath.

I felt a little self conscience at first, but hardly give it a second thought now. Hope this helps.

Robert

Reactions: rodney r nees

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm hairless too...well almost. You're not alone.

I agree with everyone. Be more confident! You have a big dick, it's not ugly, and you're blessed! If it makes you feel any better I wax my chest and pubic area and shave my legs - and I wear a speedo. Not because I'm an olympic swimmer - because I don't like hair... Talk about looks - in the locker room, walking into the pool, everywhere. Some days are really tough for me feeling self conscious but I get thru them - as you will too. You have to adopt an attitude of Fuck em all - let them look if they want to. Swimming is one of the best things you can do for your body - my wife calls me the obsessive compulsive swimmer...! The health benefits far outweigh what some asshole may say to you. The main thing is that you get out there and do your laps!

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are unfamilar with drag suits (not that kind of drag you queens!) this is a link to the drag suits I buy.

http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/1384.htm

You should buy a suit one or even two sizes larger. Again, it does a good job of disguising a bulge. - Robert

I was a little bashful about wearing a speedo at first so I understand your concerns. I do wear a speedo, but outside of competitions I wear a nylon Drag suits over the speedo. It helps disguise the bulge.

When I first started swimming I wore jammers, but they did not offer enough support. Speedos will feel more comfortable for you. Even when I might wear a jammer now I wear a speedo underneath.

I felt a little self conscience at first, but hardly give it a second thought now. Hope this helps.

Robert

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Frankly, I really enjoy wearing my speedo. It feels really great on and doesn't drag in the water as I swim. So I have a bludge, well, so what. If guys and galls want to look, well, it is free! I really never worry about it. If it gives someone job to look at, well, so be it. I just like to wear and feel good about myself. By all means, wear what you enjoy.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i feel kind of sexy speedos i wear them at pool partys after a cute woman talked me in to it butt not at my gym yet I will soon

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
If anything the gym is probably the least judgemental place to wear one. I have been wearing one there for years. Guys walk around naked in the lockerroom, why would they care if you were wearing a Speedo just a few steps away in the pool? Believe me I understand your apprehension, but once you strip in the lockerroom and walk around, you realize that most people are just there to work out.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Darlin'--

You should wear those new "push 'em out and support 'em" AussieBum swimwear. Those women are gonna be jumpin' on you wearing those things. Just don't wear those to the gym. Those lurkerjerkers in the showers will get waterlogged waiting for you.