1. westside man

westside man New Member

So they had a pair of Speedos for me. I think my cousin bought them for me. He was 15 and I was 13, minus that Late developing year. I was very skinny then and he bought a pair of Speedos that were too big. They had no support so my cock and balls flopped around in them. When I walked everybody could, most did, see the outline of my package. When I first put them on, my dick was situated hanging down straight over my balls. The damn Speedos turned into a dick hammock basically.

2. Hotrocker

Hotrocker Well-Known Member

Albums:
    speedos?

hahahahahahaha.

No.

3. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please NO negative speedo talk, just because you don't like them doesn't mean you have to wear them.

Everyone wear what you want, eventhough personally I consider a guy in speedos for a date way over a guy in baggies as it shows he confident and doesn't have body hang ups.

SPEEDO WEARERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!

4. SexyFront

SexyFront New Member

I don't know why people call them speedos. Speedo is a brand that makes them, not the actual name of the style. I guess it is like kleenex/tissue, copy/xerox.

I call it a bikini

5. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I call them speedos because I like the word speedo better than bikini, sounds more masculine.

Eventhough I usually wear Nike Brand Briefs.

6. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

I have an actual Speedo that I wear sometimes, although it's a little conservative. I prefer Aussiebums!

7. tanhardbod

tanhardbod New Member

I wear a skimpy string bikini from Skinz. They fit great and have enough pouch size for a large package. I think those baggy "clown" shorts are a joke. It takes a man with self confidence and guts to wear a brief style suit instead of joining the herd and walking around with ten pounds of wet fabric hanging off their ass. I bust my ass all year in the gym so if people at the beach don't like it then fuck em'. If women can walk around with their stuff on display then dudes should be able to also.

8. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    Speedos rule! But only if you are thin enough to wear them.

9. Chicago_Swimmer

Chicago_Swimmer New Member

Albums:
    I agree. You can go to a pool and a woman wearing a string bikini doesn't get a second look, well...she usually does get a second look, but you know what I mean. I would like to lay out and get some sun and feel absolutely paralyzed that I'm going to get some nasty looks at the beach here in Chicago. It should not be that way.

10. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just my point of view, but I love the shorts. Especially when they ride down on the hip bones below a great abdomen. Even better when they are cutoff jeans and have the top button undone. :biggrin1: Speedos are nice but.....PLEASE don't flame me :redface: ......they can look a little feminine or have the bad 80's jacuzzi and gold chains look on some guys. Plus, my 80 year old grandpa wore leopard print ones at the beach with his 40 year old girlfriend. :eek:

Not that I wouldn't still look at a guy in speedos, but the shorts would draw me more and get my imagination going.

11. muscleboy9

muscleboy9 Member

Welcome to the USA, land of repressed men who have been brainwashed by the women's liberation movement to be ashamed of their bodies and any suggestion of their masculinity.

Go here for many good comments on Speedos.

http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-clothing-and-appearance-issues/50936-speedophobia.html

12. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Since men are wearing only one piece, it should be called a monokini, not a bikini, anyway.

13. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmmmm....I don't believe the men in the US are repressed, nor can I see how there is any correlation between speedos and the women's liberation movement.

Not only do I love everything there is about a man's body. The look, the angles, the texture, smell, taste.....I was also married to a Dom for a number of years and feminists would tar and feather me for some of my views.

I also love women's bodies, but I find some extra covering on the back side of a bikini to be sexier than a string. To me, a little more covering is just sexier, but it's a personal preference.

Regardless, for every person who doesn't like what you are wearing, Chicago Swimmer, there are bound to be 50 others who will! :biggrin1: And anyone who gives you a nasty look in a speedo is simply jealous of what's inside it.

Draft saved Draft deleted