speedsuits

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bluebird384, Jul 21, 2009.

1. bluebird384

bluebird384 Member

i purchased a speedsuit for running, because my friends told me there great to run in. so i got the suit and put it on. but i dont like the way it looks on me. my private really shows and i wearing underwear put still is noticable. what are my options,

2. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I don't want to sound stupid but if you don't like it, return it.

Seriously, regardless of how big (or small) your cock is, if you're not comfortable with what you've got showing in it, it's not going to be "great" for you.

3. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

if you are a sprinter, then a speedsuit is the way to go. originally it will feel weird, but finding the right underwear may it be compression shorts or spandex, will make a big difference if ur feeling uncomfortable. I prefer compression shorts myself, but reguardless ur junk is going to show man it comes with the job. just don't freeball it haha

4. jhmazn

jhmazn New Member

You might try a wrestlers brief (lycra spandex) if compression shorts are too bulky under the speedsuit. Dark colors such as black or navy also help to minimize visibility issues. But I find speedsuits preferable to shorts and a t shirt for running and prefer to run with the speedsuit by itself.

Draft saved Draft deleted