Spencer Pratt....Tool Extrordinaire !!!

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This guy is such a total moron!! I believe he and Heidi share custody of half a brain. He really believes he is the second coming of the Messiah.
BUT...there's something about his bod that turns me on. I look at him and get a chubby!! I just want to grudge fuck him for a couple of hours while his g/f watches. I picture him laying on his stomach, stark naked, ass just glistening in the light, between Heide's outstretched thighs, eating her pussy, and I just part those fuzzy asscheeks and slide all nine and a quarter inches in til I hit bottom!! I picture him yelling as I begin stroking in and out, long, deep powerful strokes; his asshole spasming around my cock. Heide just keeps watching and pushing his head deeper in her blond muff.
Maybe I should seek professional help, but this dude really needs to get a severe ass-fucking!!!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, he's a premium quality douche but I bet his nossle is thick and delicious.

I wouldn't want to literally fuck him, but he and Brody could take turns wearing my hole out until they felt like I sufficiently got the "point."

Daviesgravey

Expert Member
Media
Supposedly he's a douche bag, but he's packing a little something.

heidi-spencer-halloween-10.jpg

I found this on JustJared dot com. I think you can search under his name for other pics of him in this costume.