Spencer Pratt....Tool Extrordinaire !!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by ballsaplenty2156, Jul 9, 2008.

1. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

This guy is such a total moron!! I believe he and Heidi share custody of half a brain. He really believes he is the second coming of the Messiah.
    BUT...there's something about his bod that turns me on. I look at him and get a chubby!! I just want to grudge fuck him for a couple of hours while his g/f watches. I picture him laying on his stomach, stark naked, ass just glistening in the light, between Heide's outstretched thighs, eating her pussy, and I just part those fuzzy asscheeks and slide all nine and a quarter inches in til I hit bottom!! I picture him yelling as I begin stroking in and out, long, deep powerful strokes; his asshole spasming around my cock. Heide just keeps watching and pushing his head deeper in her blond muff.
    Maybe I should seek professional help, but this dude really needs to get a severe ass-fucking!!!

2. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, he's a premium quality douche but I bet his nossle is thick and delicious.

I wouldn't want to literally fuck him, but he and Brody could take turns wearing my hole out until they felt like I sufficiently got the "point."

3. rickygNOLA

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who is this idiot? I see him on tmz.com all the time, but I have no idea why....

4. Daviesgravey

Daviesgravey New Member

Supposedly he's a douche bag, but he's packing a little something.

[​IMG]

I found this on JustJared dot com. I think you can search under his name for other pics of him in this costume.

Draft saved Draft deleted